ElectronicsComputersLaptopsPC Treasures
07124-PG 17" Laptop PC Sleeve, Black

PC Treasures 07124-PG 17" Laptop PC Sleeve, Black

by PC Treasures

PC Treasures 07124-PG 17" Laptop PC Sleeve: Durable Lycra Exterior shell Weather-resistant Front pocket for accessories Color: black

Is this lightweight
Start your review of PC Treasures 07124-PG 17" Laptop PC Sleeve, Black!
How would you rate this product?
DeNaris M.
Matteson, IL
Techie Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Best Buy
I got this laptop case for my laptop and its durable washable and protects it from getting dust and dirt on the keys. This is one accessory that everyone should have.
Priscila S.
Richmond, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love everything that is electronic, and I super indicate to my friends, of very high quality, and with a beautiful design!
Morganne H.
Lower Burrell, PA
Really really love this laptop sleeve as it is handling talk to Garrett around and looks very sleek
amy A.
South Bend, IN
Its Not bad..keeps it safe and clean plenty of storage for cords and extras !!! Great price also
Cheyenne S.
Ozark, MO
Great case. I can fit my laptop and all of its cords, mouse, extra stuff in it perfectly. It is also super cheap so i highly recommend
Sameep A.
Lucknow
I am very happy with this soft, plush and handy sleeve that protects my laptop from scratches and jerks. It really gives that corporate techie look and there is always a high demand of it for it's design. The material is durable and has minimum wear & tear.
NāDà E.
casablanca
Hello my name is Nada Akbeli I live in Morocco Casablanca city in Sidi Moumen in the park, the second part is the architecture number 51 and the house number 10 I hope you come to my house please This is the best product ever !!  Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...