PBS Melaleuca Tea Tree Oil T36-C5 (1 oz)

by PBS

#14 in Tea Tree Oil

What do you use for a rare and random pimple on your lip line??
Where can I get this exact bottle of melaleuca tea tree oil?
Has anyone used this to remove skin tags? How did that work for you?
Start your review of PBS Melaleuca Tea Tree Oil T36-C5 (1 oz)!
How would you rate this product?
Berea, KY
One of my favorite Melaleuca products. Melaleuca oil, or tea tree oil as it is colloquially known, is great for many different uses. It can help small wounds heal faster (dilute first), it can help get rid of dandruff, can be used to deodorize furniture or laundry, and can boost cleaning power. There are many more uses. I will continue to buy this directly from Melaleuca, and never from a third party because their prices are better and I trust their manufacturing.
Allegany, NY
I've been using Melaleuca products for about 12 yrs now. I love their tea tree oil. It's available in this size and a larger bottle. We use it for everything from scraps, bug bites, zits... You name it! I also put a few drops in our Melaleuca Renew lotion which helps keep bugs away and also helps heal those little boo boo's kids always seem to have. We also put a few drops in our baby wipes and shampoo!
Louisville, KY
Great products from Melalueca! Their products are all natural, and at great prices. This product has a rather strong smell, but it is a great product nonetheless. It can be used for many things from antiseptic properties, and the like. If you are wanting to try quality products at a great "walmart" price, definitely look into Melaleuca!
Simi Valley, CA
The best. A must have to always keep around. I have sensitive skin and always get weird things going on. Like a rash from the tape at the dr or bandaids. I also once had a cyst that the dr gave me 2 sets of antibiotics and nothing worked. With all these I finally applied melaleuca oil and it cleared up within a few days but remarkably better the next day. I use it in everything!
wauconda, IL
Really good quality oil, for skin, cleaning etc. And i usually buy young living. I believe i got this from someone, and it proved to be just as effective. Very nice product, meets my expectations. Would reccommend if I didn't have my oils on me.
Monrovia, CA
Love this tea tree oil. I've been using melaleuca products for about a year now, and this oil is always a staple. Helps any skin condition and is also good for cleaning. Would recommend for anyone's medicine cabinet for its wide array of uses!
I LOVE this product! Tea Tree oil works miracles on acne and blemishes. There are so many more ways to use this product. Google it and find and why this is a great product!!!
United States
This is my go to for any cuts, scrapes, burns or bites at my house. Very effective in helping to promote healing and to help reduce scaring. I have used this oil for over 10yrs.
Galien, MI
We use this product for so many things at home! It has cleaning strength, smells amazing, and is antiseptic.
Caldwell, ID
Love this product, so versatile, and wonderful! I've used it for warts, husbands athletes feet, zits, in the bathtub, cleaning, in humidifier, and so much more!