PBS Melaleuca Tea Tree Oil T36-C5 (1 oz) uploaded by Ann H.

BY PBS #15 in Tea Tree Oil

• Where can I get this exact bottle of melaleuca tea tree oil?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this to remove skin tags? How did that wo...1 Answers
K H.
This company is a huge scam with outrageous prices and member requirements.
Its quite legitimately a pyramid scheme where they want you to go out and recruit other members under you with the reward of % profits plus loyalty dollars. A pittance for harassing your friends, family and neighbors while quickly going broke from repeatedly being forced into buying large amounts of their stuff. Then there's the claim that the products are "totally safe and non toxic".
What they don't tell you; that many of these products have the EXACT SAME toxic ingredients as the ones in stores. The "Tub & Tile" solution (product + water (mixed carefully)) actually ate away the skin on my hands after using it to clean the shower. It honestly had worked great for cleaning, so I tried using it with gloves the second time, however, it then ate through my gloves!! Yeah, sounds totally "Non toxic".
As a "member", you are required to pay an outrageous start up fee, and HAVE to spend a certain amount EVERY month or lose your membership. They ask you to create a "back-up order" in case you forget to make your monthly purchase, in that case, your credit card will be charged and you will be sent whatever random items you've selected or they select for you. On top of that, your hard earned "loyalty dollars" CANNOT be used towards your monthly purchase and have to be added IN ADDITION to your monthly limit PLUS the shipping weight fees.
I loved when after having a particularly financially tough month, I couldn't afford my monthly order and could not cancel nor remove the "back-up" order either. Mela forcefully extracted their cut from my $0 balance bank account, for some redundant back-up crap which sent my bank into overdraft h*ll. This is where I lost it. I chewed them out, and quit.
There are pharmaceutical/vitamin products, home cleaning, and personal care items including makeup. However, again, there are limitations to which items count as your monthly requirement. Some items offer more points than others, usually by price, but you also might randomly find expensive items with low or no "point values". For example: makeup doesn't count. So its an exorbitant extra expense if you want something without points. (Hint: the makeup is terrible and not worth it.)
I agree that *some* of their products are excellent and I would love to purchase them freely with normal prices. However, there is simply NOT enough products in the entire Melaleuca market to KEEP making the required large monthly purchases forever without buying the same junk over and over.
Yes, I fully understand how this company works. As countless others agree, in this economy the average person cannot afford these prices. Many also do not have the time or network to enroll enough members to make a reasonable profit, let alone cover the price of the product limit PLUS shipping.
Most of their products are concentrated and last a long time so stocking up is not needed. Also keep in mind, some even have ingredients that can spoil if not used within a certain time limit. So again, why stock up?? You end up with closets and cupboards filled with this stuff.
At the end, I was giving it away to friends and family. My mom even tried to sell the stuff she hated and promptly got threatened by someone from Mela. Why? A product legally hers can legally be freely sold if she pleases.
Please be wary of this scamming company.
Haley C.
Falmouth, KY
This stuff is AMAZING! I use it for everything. It’s a great oil to put in a diffuser, it’s a great oil to help heal cuts and scrapes, it’s a great oil to use when cleaning (especially sharpie on counters!) It is seriously overall one of the greatest products to use for virtually anything health and cleaning related! 100% would recommend this and any other Melaleuca products to anyone.
Cassie W.
United States
This is my go to for any cuts, scrapes, burns or bites at my house. Very effective in helping to promote healing and to help reduce scaring. I have used this oil for over 10yrs.
Rosa D.
This product is great. It's all natural and works for so many things from helping with skin issues, scent removal, to mixing with a few other melaleuca products to make a natural insect repellent.
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
Really good quality oil, for skin, cleaning etc. And i usually buy young living. I believe i got this from someone, and it proved to be just as effective. Very nice product, meets my expectations. Would reccommend if I didn't have my oils on me.
Katie S.
Monrovia, CA
Love this tea tree oil. I've been using melaleuca products for about a year now, and this oil is always a staple. Helps any skin condition and is also good for cleaning. Would recommend for anyone's medicine cabinet for its wide array of uses!
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
I love melaleuca and every product they have. This tea tree oil can eat used for all kinds of things and is very effective. I am a member with melaleuca so I order it straight from the website. I have purchased this many times.
Cindy W.
Tampa, FL
Best tea tree out there. The beauty is that it's 100% tea tree. Easy to use.....A drop or 2 goes a long way. I order on line every month. I wouldn't use any other tea tree oil. I am.always recommending it.
Levia C.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
One of my favorite Melaleuca products. Melaleuca oil, or tea tree oil as it is colloquially known, is great for many different uses. It can help small wounds heal faster (dilute first), it can help get rid of dandruff, can be used to deodorize furniture or laundry, and can boost cleaning power. There are many more uses. I will continue to buy this directly from Melaleuca, and never from a third party because their prices are better and I trust their manufacturing.
Nanette T.
Allegany, NY
I've been using Melaleuca products for about 12 yrs now. I love their tea tree oil. It's available in this size and a larger bottle. We use it for everything from scraps, bug bites, zits... You name it! I also put a few drops in our Melaleuca Renew lotion which helps keep bugs away and also helps heal those little boo boo's kids always seem to have. We also put a few drops in our baby wipes and shampoo!
Selena R.
Where can I get this exact bottle of melaleuca tea tree oil?
Tania M.
Has anyone used this to remove skin tags? How did that work for you?