PBS Melaleuca Tea Tree Oil T36-C5 (1 oz) uploaded by Ann H.

BY PBS

• Where can I get this exact bottle of melaleuca tea tree oil?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this to remove skin tags? How did that work for you?1 Answers
Levia C.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
One of my favorite Melaleuca products. Melaleuca oil, or tea tree oil as it is colloquially known, is great for many different uses. It can help small wounds heal faster (dilute first), it can help get rid of dandruff, can be used to deodorize furniture or laundry, and can boost cleaning power. There are many more uses. I will continue to buy this directly from Melaleuca, and never from a third party because their prices are better and I trust their manufacturing.
Sharayah F.
Louisville, KY
Great products from Melalueca! Their products are all natural, and at great prices. This product has a rather strong smell, but it is a great product nonetheless. It can be used for many things from antiseptic properties, and the like. If you are wanting to try quality products at a great "walmart" price, definitely look into Melaleuca!
Rosa D.
This product is great. It's all natural and works for so many things from helping with skin issues, scent removal, to mixing with a few other melaleuca products to make a natural insect repellent.
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
Really good quality oil, for skin, cleaning etc. And i usually buy young living. I believe i got this from someone, and it proved to be just as effective. Very nice product, meets my expectations. Would reccommend if I didn't have my oils on me.
Katie S.
Monrovia, CA
Love this tea tree oil. I've been using melaleuca products for about a year now, and this oil is always a staple. Helps any skin condition and is also good for cleaning. Would recommend for anyone's medicine cabinet for its wide array of uses!
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
I love melaleuca and every product they have. This tea tree oil can eat used for all kinds of things and is very effective. I am a member with melaleuca so I order it straight from the website. I have purchased this many times.
Cindy W.
Tampa, FL
Best tea tree out there. The beauty is that it's 100% tea tree. Easy to use.....A drop or 2 goes a long way. I order on line every month. I wouldn't use any other tea tree oil. I am.always recommending it.
Nanette T.
Allegany, NY
I've been using Melaleuca products for about 12 yrs now. I love their tea tree oil. It's available in this size and a larger bottle. We use it for everything from scraps, bug bites, zits... You name it! I also put a few drops in our Melaleuca Renew lotion which helps keep bugs away and also helps heal those little boo boo's kids always seem to have. We also put a few drops in our baby wipes and shampoo!
Beth S.
Caldwell, ID
Love this product, so versatile, and wonderful! I've used it for warts, husbands athletes feet, zits, in the bathtub, cleaning, in humidifier, and so much more!
Brooke S.
I LOVE this product! Tea Tree oil works miracles on acne and blemishes. There are so many more ways to use this product. Google it and find and why this is a great product!!!
Selena R.
Where can I get this exact bottle of melaleuca tea tree oil?
Tania M.
Has anyone used this to remove skin tags? How did that work for you?