BY PBS KIDS

Swing with orangutans, swim with dolphins and tap along with woodpeckers in the ultimate adventure app from the hit PBS KIDS show, WILD KRATTS! Features: •30 overall levels •Over 60 stickers and “Wow facts” •Kids can take their own creature power “selfies” •An Orangutan creature power game that lets kids tilt their device back and forth to imitate the swing of the Orangutan. •A Woodpecker creature power game that lets kids imitate the strong beak of the woodpecker by tapping on trees to listen and find beetles. •A Dolphin creature power suit game that lets kids swim and jump with dolphins as they tilt their device to clean up trash in the ocean. Children ages 4 to 8 can tilt and tap their way through multi-level games that encourage exploration of habitats around the world. Focusing on science, each game lets kids observe, explore and use creature power suits to complete missions and help the Kratt Brothers. As levels are completed, kids earn creature power “selfies,” habitat stickers and “Wow! Facts” that help further their animal science and natural history learning. Wild Kratts World Adventure is based on the PBS KIDS series WILD KRATTS, produced by the Kratt Brothers Company and 9 Story Entertainment, and designed to extend the series’ science curriculum. For more learning adventures with WILD KRATTS, visit pbskids.org/wildkratts. For more apps from PBS KIDS, visit http://to.pbs.org/kidsapps. About PBS KIDS Wild Kratts World Adventure is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs. Privacy Across all media platforms, PBS KIDS is committed to creating a safe and secure environment for children and families and being transparent about what information is collected from users. To learn more about PBS KIDS’ privacy policy, visit pbskids.org/privacy. see more...

PBS KIDS Wild Kratts World Adventure
  • "My daughter loves this show, I am so glad they have the real live action one now on netflix though.. " in 2 reviews
  • "It is so much fun when she learns something new about an animal." in 1 review
  • "This looks like a very fun game that my son would enjoy!!!" in 1 review
RobertAnn S.
I have to say this is probably one of my favorite shows my daughter has picked to be obsessed with! It's an amazing show, that teaches kids so much about animals. My daughter is constantly teaching us new things and when I ask her where she learned it, she always says 'Wild Kratts'. I would recommend this show over and over! Plus no annoying songs lol
Iris F.
Lakeside, CA
My son who is 6 love the Krat brothers. He and I love this show and app because it teaches a lot of different facts about animals and there habitats it also teaches that we need to take care of the earth. My son is full of all kinds of facts about animals that you wouldn't normally learn about. 1 of his favorite birds it a Peregrine Falcon and his love for it started because of watching this show and playing the app.
Jaclyn T.
My kids and I love Wild Kratts. The show is engaging and even I learn some new stuff about animals when I watch it with my kids. The game is pretty cool, just as fun as the show and still informative and educational.
Jessica B.
Fawn Grove, PA
My kids (5 & 3) LOVE this show and watch it all the time! It's fun, educational, and perfect for the younger age bracket. I love that it's from PBS and all the episodes are available to stream via Amazon Prime Video. I've even learned some interesting facts from the show!
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
My son loves that wild kratts has an app to play games n learn new things. it's kid friendly and I don't have to worry about him being on it since it is educational
tiffany l.
My girls love this show. At first I thought it was the original Zabumafoo, but it's so different now. I think they lost bidget or something to have to go to cartoon quality now.
Heather F.
My kids love this show. We watch it everyday! My daughter loves learning about all the animals they have in the show and is getting so smart! This is a great kids show!
Lemonaide P.
My little sister loved this show. My husband saw it on Netflix and didn't know what it was and I made him watch an episode I forgot how awesome this show was!! I can't wait to have kids so they can watch it too.
Crystal B.
Bakersfield, CA
LOVE this show and my 3 year old loves it too. It is so much fun when she learns something new about an animal. The app is wonderful and educational as well.
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
My son looooves wild kratts. He watches it before school and plays them on the pbs website at school. He has learned so much about animals since watching it.
Crystal G.
Milton, WI
How old are your kids that watch this?
veronica m.