BeautyLipLip MakeupThe Beauty Crop
PBJ Smoothie Stick Lip Crayon - Playing Ketchup

PBJ Smoothie Stick Lip Crayon - Playing Ketchup

by The Beauty Crop

Our PBJ Smoothie Stick is an ode to our favorite healthy smoothie, Peanut Butter Jelly. We like ours with Almond Butter instead for a healthier hit of antioxidants and magnesium. The PBJ Smoothie Stick is a creamy and hydrating lip treatment which delivers moisturizing, rich color. Apply liberally on lips and top up as necessary! Make it your newest healthy addiction! "Playing Ketchup" is a gorgeous true red shade, dab on and smudge for a beautiful day look or layer on for a high impact and high comfort satin finish Apply liberally on lips and top up as necessary!

PBJ Smoothie stick lip crayon contains Almond Butter & Goji Berry which are rich in Vitamin E, antioxidants and beta-carotene to moisturise and protect the lips while providing a smooth, even application.; Cruelty-Free!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PBJ Smoothie Stick Lip Crayon - Playing Ketchup!
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received this in a Birchbox in the color 'Raisin the Roof'. The formula is good, it's creamy and went on smoothly. I like the packaging (the food theme is cute). The color is sort of a mauve pink - very pretty, but doesn't show up much on me. This will look great on my best friend though, so I'll be passing this on to her.

Looking for your answer?