BY PBI/GORDON CORP

Treat your pet to a spa worthy wash. The Fresh 'n Clean 2-in-1 Oatmeal Conditioning Pet Shampoo has a blend of natural colloidal oatmeal and baking soda that soothes skin and controls odor. Its tropical scent is something that you and your pet can appreciate. This formula cleans and conditions in one easy step, leaving a long-lasting scent. It goes deep to moisturize the skin with the hydration benefits of Vitamin E and aloe. It builds body and helps combat mats and tangles. The protein penetrates the hair fiber to strengthen, repair, and protect the coat. see more...

Timothy K.
Timothy K.
Mansfield, TX
Pet Lover Expert
This is really a great shampoo it leaves my Chihuahua fur soft and very shiny and it also smells really great
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great dog shampoo, we use it on our beagle and coonhound and they always come out of bath time clean and smelling fresh. It helps eliminate the "dog" smell. Neither of our dogs enjoy their baths but they never seemed bother by this shampoo.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
This stuff works great. Makes my dogs hair look so clean and it smells very well also
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kingsport
When I worked at a boarding facility, we used this as our go to shampoo. It smells great and makes the animals feel great. I definitely recommend this shampoo.
jennifer L.
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
Love the smell love how clean the dogs are after I us this and the customers love it to and when I groom them the hair just comes off so much better
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Marion, OH
This stuff smells so good, it helps with my dogs pet dander and makes her cost super soft!
Byanka D.
Byanka D.
I like using this shampoo for my dogs. Every time after a bath they always smell fresh and clean. I'm glad that its nice and gentle on my dogs because another brand of shampoo makes my dog get really itchy and irritates the her skin.