Melissa H.
Melissa H.

Would you guys recommend this product? Where can I find it and what makes it so much different?? I thought regular PB was great for you so what makes this better?
Monique K.
Monique K.
June 24, 2014, 12:14 p.m.
I would recommend that you just buy organic peanut butter made with only peanuts and no oils. I tried PB2, but it is seriously processed. How else could they get it in a powder? Eat for nutrition, not for "low fat"... the fat in peanuts is GOOD as long as the peanut butter is organic with no additives.
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
May 8, 2014, 4:03 p.m.
Super Target and less fat than regular PB!
Eden W.
Eden W.
May 6, 2014, 6:16 p.m.
I would for sure recommend!! Not only does it taste fantastic but its really healthy. Regular PB is healthy but i switched from Skippy brand peanut butter which had 140 calories and 16g of total fat to PB2 which has 54 calories and 3g total fat.
Emily L.
Emily L.
April 10, 2014, 11:25 a.m.
I used to buy it online but now I've seen it at Kroger and Tom Thumb in the peanut butter aisle
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
March 7, 2014, 7:48 a.m.
Its also really good for making sauces/dressings with a peanut flavor but aren't oily or high in fat. For more of a dessert I mix it with Greek yogurt and dip apples in it
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
March 1, 2014, 12:15 a.m.
You can find it in regular grocery stores. This works great in smoothies, and has half the calories!
Luciana W.
Luciana W.
Feb. 26, 2014, 6:39 p.m.
This is good if you're watching fat and calories and crave peanut butter flavor. I find it next to the peanut butter at the grocery store. I don't know that it's better than PB, it just depends on what you're looking for.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Feb. 24, 2014, 3:23 p.m.
It has a lot less fat and calories! It doesn't have a lot of the same nut oils and fats from regular peanut butter.

Join Now