Tracy R.
Tracy R.

How comparable is the texture to regular peanut butter? I know you can customize the amount of liquid you use when you reconstitute it, but I'm curious if it is grainy or otherwise "off"
Laura V.
Laura V.
Aug. 13, 2014, 6:43 a.m.
I am a peanut butter fanatic. I was skeptical at first. Once I tried it I completely converted to PB2. I use it just I had consumed the "regular" peanut butter. The benefit with PB2 is that I can appease my cravings without killing my nutrition program. It is not an exact clone of peanut butter. But I find that it is an awesome substititute with added benefits.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
July 28, 2014, 12:35 p.m.
It's bad. It isn't as firm and spreadable as normal peanut butter.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
June 30, 2014, 6:50 p.m.
It's.not as smooth because there in no oil but if you are looking to cut calories and fat it is worth it!
Jacquelyn K.
Jacquelyn K.
June 24, 2014, 5:12 p.m.
I have never experienced my pb2 to be grainy, you can choose the texture of your pb2 by adding more or less water. So if you like yours thick just add less water.
Heather F.
Heather F.
June 24, 2014, 2:10 p.m.
It might be slightly more grainy than peanut butter, but it's nothing that would really stand out. In my experience, I just needed to make sure I'd stirred it thoroughly. :)

Join Now