Food & SnacksPantryDips & SpreadsPb2
- Powdered Peanut Butter Chocolate - 16 oz

PB2 - Powdered Peanut Butter Chocolate - 16 oz.

by Pb2

85% less fat calories than traditional peanut butter. No additives. All natural. Savor the secret of chocolate PB2. Superior quality peanuts are first slow roasted then pressed to remove the fat and oil. We then blend the finest cocoa beans for a natural roasted peanut butter and chocolate flavor that's rich in taste easy to enjoy and wonderfully healthy. Extended size details - 16 oz (453.6g) Serving size - 2 tbsp Servings per container - 37 Flavor Peanut Butter with Premium Chocolate Ingredients Roasted peanuts cocoa powder sugar and salt. Directions Mix 2 tbsp. of Chocolate PB2 with 1 tbsp. of water and stir until smooth. Prepare as needed. Warnings: This Product Contains Peanut Proteins.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PB2 - Powdered Peanut Butter Chocolate - 16 oz.!
karen J.
This makes a pretty yucky butter to be honest. BUT oh my goodness is it great in shakes. My favorite milk shake in peanut butter & chocolate and this works really well for it while being more healthy then chocolate sauce and globs of peanut butter.
Caroline T.
Charlotte, NC
PB2 - Powdered Peanut Butter Chocolate - 16 oz. uploaded by Caroline T.
Since I’ve discovered PB2, it is the only brand of peanut butter I personally purchase. It’s so much lower in calories and carbs than “regular” peanut butter, and this chocolate flavor is my favorite. My go to is putting it in my smoothie as a flavor but also as a thickener. Definitely try this and the regular flavored PB!
Lisa V.
Love that it’s less fat and calories and more protein. Adding a spoon to my morning smoothie or making some to dip apples in is the highlight of my day!
Angie W.
Just another jar of PB2 that sits next to the blender that you can add to morning shake. Taste great when you mix it in your pancake mixture.
angela B.
California, MD
I make a banana peanut butter cup smoothie with this. Being g a Bariatric surgery patient. I MUST be careful of my caloric intake. This is perfect for me and it tastes amazing!
Viola D.
greenfield, NH
I love to use this one for protein granola balls. Easy to use and great chocolate peanut butter taste!! We love it
Allie C.
Jackson, NJ
A fraction of the fat and calories of classic peanut butter and very delicious. Love this on celery sticks, sandwiches, bananas, or in a protein shake.
Treat M.
One of my pantry staples. I use it as a spread, a dry topping, in baking and in smoothies. It's only four dollars at Big Lots and you can get a big jar for pretty cheap on Jet.com, which is where I got my latest jar. I love how it acts as a binder in gluten free recipes, and how you can adjust the consistency depending on how much water you add.
Kimberly J.
Kent, WA
Where has this been all of my life! This stuff is amazing! I mix it in my protein shake and it makes all of the difference. I feel like you get a lot in the jar for the price as well! So happy I gave this a try!
Angela C.
Jackson, MI
Love using pb2 and protein shakes and things like that. It's great for protein shakes and stuff but it's also possible to turn it into peanut butter for like bread and things. Been using this on and off for quite a few years. I love to use it with the chocolate already in it because then I don't have to add chocolate to whatever I'm using it in. Definitely keep us at home

Looking for your answer?