GroceryPantryPb2
Powdered Peanut Butter, 65 oz, (Pack of 12)

PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter, 6.5 oz, (Pack of 12)

by Pb2

PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter: 85% less fat calories than traditional peanut butter No additives All natural Certified gluten-free peanut butter Kosher Pack of 12 Peanuts are slow roasted before they are pressed to remove the oil and fat

How does this compare to other peanut butters? We normally use something like [product:jif-natural-peanut-butter-spread-low-sodium]
Start your review of PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter, 6.5 oz, (Pack of 12)!
Tracy S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I never thought I'd eat powdered peanut butter. I started adding it to my protein shakes. It adds just the right amount to my chocolate shake. Yummy.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
Super yummy add to my vanilla protein shakes. One scoop will do you justice if you're watching your calories. If not, add another! I'm leery to mix it with water but I heard it would be great anyways and fat free!
Melissa R.
Leander, TX
I'm in California and I think I got this at $5. I eat it with bananas as a powder and its delicious. The best hint of peanut butter and you don't have to count the calories. I also use it in my oatmeal.
Christina  V.
Long Is City, NY
I use PB2 in everything! I love adding it to oatmeal, baked goods, smoothies, and even on toast
Aly F.
I am absolutely addicted to this powdered peanut butter. I have a strong affinity for nut butters and tend to eat way too much, so the powdered peanut butter allows me to eat as much as I want while saving on some of the fat. It's super easy to add water and make it as creamy as regular PB.
Samantha S.
Denville, NJ
Gives me the taste and texture of peanut butter but without all the extra fat! Love this on toast or mixed in a smoothie
Janessa L.
Sioux Falls, SD
Not a fan at all. I LOVE peanut butter. I had low expectations given this is a healthy alternative. But nope, not happening.
Lynn B.
1,139 reviews
I’m not a fan of peanut butter, but this is good and healthy. You determine the thickness by the amount of water used. This can be used like regular peanut butter. I like it in brownies and desserts.
Monique C.
PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter, 6.5 oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Monique C.
Love this for smoothies for bananas, Ezekiel bread for crackers, everything that you can think of really you can add a little peanut butter too. The biggest selling feature for me was the calorie count and the taste. I recently tried the chocolate one and oh wow! Amazing
Lauren M.
Navarre, FL
This is my new favorite product! I've been using it in smoothies and it adds the peanut butter flavor without all the bad stuff....way lower in calories. Its really good!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Meredith H.
Springfield, VA
il y a 3 ans
Lynn B. il y a 3 ans
It’s a different texture as you mix the powder with water. It has fat removed unlike regular PB. I like to add it to cake and brownie mix. It is still a tasty PB to use.