PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter, 6.5 oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by erica b.PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter, 6.5 oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Mo Makeup M.

BY PB2

PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter: 85% less fat calories than traditional peanut butter No additives All natural Certified gluten-free peanut butter Kosher Pack of 12 Peanuts are slow roasted before they are pressed to remove the oil and fat see more...

Sharnise J.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
Super yummy add to my vanilla protein shakes. One scoop will do you justice if you're watching your calories. If not, add another! I'm leery to mix it with water but I heard it would be great anyways and fat free!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Liberty Hill, TX
I'm in California and I think I got this at $5. I eat it with bananas as a powder and its delicious. The best hint of peanut butter and you don't have to count the calories. I also use it in my oatmeal.
Mo Makeup M.
Mo Makeup M.
Love this for smoothies for bananas, Ezekiel bread for crackers, everything that you can think of really you can add a little peanut butter too.
The biggest selling feature for me was the calorie count and the taste. I recently tried the chocolate one and oh wow! Amazing
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Navarre, FL
This is my new favorite product! I've been using it in smoothies and it adds the peanut butter flavor without all the bad stuff....way lower in calories. Its really good!