2 varieties available
PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
4.65 / 5 based on 926 Reviews
85% Less Fat Calories than Traditional Peanut Butter All Natural 2 No Preservatives 3 Gluten Free Savor the secret of PB2 superior quality peanuts are first slow roasted then pressed to remove 85% of the fat and oil. The result is an exquisitely natural roasted peanut butter flavor that s deliciously rich in taste, easy to enjoy and wonderfully healthy. see more...
Top Questions See all 454 Q&A
PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- "I'm really sensitive to fats and dairies, so I've never really been able to comfortably eat peanut butter or protein shakes with milk." in 96 reviews
- "Perfect when mixing with greek yogurt, but I do wish there was a crunchy option I love to mix it with plain greek yogurt, touch of honey, two tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter and salt for a perfect dip for apples!" in 21 reviews
- "I LOVE peanut butter, and for my healthy choices I've been trying to make lately this is an awesome substitute for normal peanut butter, but with less fat!" in 19 reviews
- "I never feel guilty adding PB2 into my shakes because I'm getting all the goodness and protein from nuts, with less calories." in 18 reviews
- "I have been on weight watchers for about two years and I always avoided regular peanut butter because it was 5 points for a serving which in that case I would rather have a bowl of ice cream for 5 points." in 15 reviews
I'm a huge lover of peanut butter- especially in my shakes and smoothies but when calorie counting it can get ridiculous. Decided to give these a go so that I can get that same peanut buttery taste without eating into (no pun) my calorie allotment for the day. Tastes amazing and lasted me a really long time, I used the original and chocolate flavour and they are both amazing!
This is a great substitute to regular peanut butter with half the carbs and sugars. The taste is less sugary which if you use it over time as I have with bananas or sand which you fall in love. It does take time to mix the powder with water but I pre-make mine for the week. I will never go back to regular peanut butter.
I bought this because alot of people I know like it. I love that it is low calorie and low fat. However, it doesn't taste like real peanut butter and I need quite a bit to even taste it. I used it in smoothies and oatmeal. It's a little pricey. I don't think I will repurchase after my container is gone. I wasn't impressed..
This powdered peanut butter is great for protein shakes, smoothies, or even if you want to turn it into actual peanut butter by adding water. Its nice because you can make it as thick or watery as you want (if you like it watery) and you can use it for basically anything!
I totally forgot this stuff existed! I used to purchase this all the time when I was a gym rat. I recently bought Nature's Bounty protein shake mix and saw this on the recommended products list on Amazon and snagged it up. Nature's Bounty protein mix tastes good but adding this powder makes it taste great! I tried mixing the peanut butter flavor with some water to try it by itself and I wasn't a huge fan. It left a strange aftertaste. The consistency was perfect, it wasn't clumpy or anything but that aftertaste lasted forever. I also tried the chocolate peanut butter mix by itself (and by "by itself" I mean by not mixing it with a protein powder and with a tablespoon of water) and it tasted a whole lot better. There was still a slight aftertaste but it wasn't as bad. I was a little bummed that there was no powder scoop in the containers but I guess it makes sense since the containers are so small. Overall I give this 4 out of 5 stars. I will be repurchasing.
This stuff is seriously THEE BEST peanut butter replacement for those on a diet. I am on Weight Watchers and it’s only 1 points for 2 tbsp! Regular peanut butter is 6 points for 2 tbsp. The flavor is just what I crave and it mixes smoothly with water!
I love powdered peanut butter because it's a lot easier to add my shakes than regular peanut butter. I have found good deals for this brand on Groupon. I usually add it to my chocolate flavored protein shakes. I am very satisfied with this and would purchase it again.
Q & A
Welp....since it's powdered, can you make a drink out of this- like a shake or something? If so, has anyone tried to?
Where do you buy this product in stores?
Do you like this?
What are some uses for this powdered peanut butter?Can you please share?
Where can you buy this??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos