GroceryDairyButter & MargarinePb Fit
anut Butter Powder, 15 oz, (Pack of 6)

Pb Fit anut Butter Powder, 15 oz, (Pack of 6)

by Pb Fit

BetterBody Foods PB Fit Peanut Butter Powder: Just add water 75% less fat than traditional peanut butter All natural GMO free Gluten free Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pb Fit anut Butter Powder, 15 oz, (Pack of 6)!
How would you rate this product?
Heather R.
Pb Fit anut Butter Powder, 15 oz, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Heather R.
This product has changed the way I make my protein shakes! This peanut butter powder is so much better for you then regular peanut butter. I make chocolate, peanut butter, banana protein shakes. I take almond milk, chocolate protein powder, PB Fit, and a banana and blend it all together. This has the most amazing flavor and doesn't have all the fat of regular peanut butter. You can also make creamy peanut butter by combining 2 tablespoons of PB fit with 1 1/2 rltablespoons of water. It contains only 3 ingredients, peanuts, sugar, and salt. Compared to traditional peanut butter it has almost half the sodium. I'll add a comparative photo to this review so you can see a side by side between JIF and PB Fit.

Looking for your answer?