BY NUTRITION NOW

Amanda M.
I got this through a friend (that I am quite sure got it for free) and it has helped me so much! I have a complex diet and stomach issues, and this is gentle enough on my stomach to not be harsh and make things worse. I love love love it. it's dairy, gluten, and soy free, so it is a very good supplement and probiotic for sensitive stomachs.
Jessica B.
I received a free sample of this product and tried it for two weeks. I generally have a very regular digestive system. I had no change for good or for bad. I would no purchase this probiotic for myself.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
I was given this to sample. I love it. I can feel a difference in my belly after two weeks. I get bloated a lot, it seems whenever I eat. Now, I don't!!! I have not changed my diet  (I watch what I eat and sometimes cheat). I can actually see my upper rib cage. I haven't seen that in years. I can't claim I lost weight, but my bloatedness is gone and I feel so much better. I highly recommend it.  I have also become pretty regular too.
Karen F.
Orlando , FL
I got this probiotic free to try out and I am loving it!!!
For as long as I can remember I have had constipation issues and have tried lots of things to resolve them and along came PB 8 and has helped me so so much! Not only it has helped me with my constipation issues but it has also helped me feel more energized day by day and when you feel better you have better days and even look better! Great product and I highly recommend it!
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Worked really well at keeping things moving. I'd recommend this to anyone who needs to become more regular.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
They are really good makes me go to the bathroom regularly which is good for me since I don't really go every day. There not big pill so there's easy to swallow and they don't have a taste to them. They sell them at target for 20$. Definitely recommend
Cheryl W.
The PB8 capsules are easy to swallow, have no aftertaste and definitely help immune and GI tract with the probiotics. I love the advent calendar to count the 14days and I have been thoroughly impressed. I have IBS and it has definitely helped the constipation/diarrhea issues and I have felt much better while using these capsules.
These probiotics are amazing! They really help your immune system along with your digestive health! I choose this product because of all the great things and my doctor recommended it. It's not very pricy either.