Pb 8 Original Formula Pro-biotic Acidophilus Nutrition Now Gluten Free Digestion Support 120 Capsules By Siamproviding uploaded by Rachel U.

BY NOW FOODS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The microflora growth concentrate selected for PB8 is inulin, a natural carbohydrate from chicory root (Cichorium intybus). Inulin is also found in a variety of fruits, vegetables, and grains. Inulin promotes the selective growth of beneficial bacteria... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had never tried any Probiotics Supplement before. I know Probiotics are like good bacteria but beneficial to your health specially the digestive system. Yogurt is my main Probiotics source. I had been taking the PB8 Probiotics for almost two weeks now. It's an off white soft gel capsule that is not too big, suggested intake is 2 capsules a day. One very noticeable changed I noticed is, I do not get hungry as often or as quick unlike before. I was recently diagnosed with stomach inflammation and I normally get abdominal pain once in a while, when I started taking this Supplement I noticed my abdominal pain is slowly getting less and less. It might be a hassle for others to add another daily supplement but if you want to better take good care of your digestive system consider taking Probiotics.