How and why do I have to link my PayPal account to my account when I review my product
Glasgow, KY - il y a 7 mois

4 answers

They just offer the option to link your PayPal account for quick transfer of any cash back money that is earned.
il y a 6 mois
Hi there!! It only asks to link your PayPal IF you are in a CASH back promotion campaign. These are cool- like a voxbox but a "digital" campaign where you go buy the product involved in the campaign influenster notifies you about- then as you review and link your PayPal account info- you will find the cash 💰 deposited in there. Pretty cool huh? I just did a digital pet/bird campaign- and got cash back on a TON of bird food/bird house/bird bath & 200 lbs of food!! All getting CASH back into my paypal- making it all free! So far this is the LARGEST #haul from #influenster and I am so grateful. So keep an eye out for digital campaign on your dashboard. 💋 XA best of luck!!! 😃
il y a 6 mois
you dont unless you are purchasing a product or doing a cash back deal etc.. no need to add it to this account!
il y a 7 mois
Hi Brandy! I dont think we have to link our paypal account but for some campaigns they offer you to purchase the product and upload a receipt, in that case, they’ll refund you the money of the purchase through paypal but otherwise i thi think its completely up to you! Hope this helps 💗
il y a 7 mois