Paypal

by Paypal

#14 in Apps

Online payment service for individuals and merchants. Allows users to send money and bills to anyone with e-mail.

PayPal is a very good way to export or send money with a full security and the surprise is that the app or the company do her transfers for free!! But the app needs for all the activity an connection with a bank account ,but he allows you to transfert without the card except for usage in website for shopping and ect...
Is Paypal free to use? I am used to apps like Venmo and Cash and I am not sure if this app is the same
Is there any fees associated with this app
Start your review of Paypal!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...and it make it easy way to use it in the stores without taking out your credit card.” in reviews
“...continue putting their credit card information when they just wanna do some online shoppingin reviews
“I've been using PayPal for years to make secure online purchases and for money transfers from my boyfriend that is currently stationed in Japan.” in reviews
“...them instead of waiting DAYS and DAYS for the money to transfer to your bank account.” in reviews
“It makes shopping and paying for things online so much easier and I know that my information will be kept secure and that the payment will be successful.” in reviews
aiea, hi
At first I loved paypal and I couldn’t have imagined that I would feel the way I do now. The way they treated me and handled the situation that they brung upon me was just really unfair I think and I hated that they told me to make a business account as well and then they decided to close it and a few weeks later after my money just got released in my personal account which I was holding in my PayPal they put a limitation on my account and tell me to fix my business account but i did do what they asked and my business account was closed so they closed my personal account and tied up my money from my business account and then my personal so I had $0 to my name and then they said I can get it back after 6montjs?! Like how do they expect me to survive for 6 months if they got all my money. I am looking to pursue legal action against them. A word of advice within 30 days of opening ur account write them that u don’t agree with the part in the user agreement where it says that u will not take any legal action against them no matter what if u agree to their user agreement so therefor they do something shady to u u can pursue them to the fullest extent of the law. Make sure u read ALL The terms of use and user agreement before accepting! That was my mistake! Read the fine print! It’s fine for a reason!!
I will start by saying how I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years with this company and in those years I have made possibly one claim years ago. My most recent purchase thru their system was stolen from the front of my home not near or in a mailbox. I have a secured security gate two feet from my mailbox where packages can be passed thru the top securing them from any would be thieves. I have contacted the vendor, Russell Athletics as well as PayPal and provided both with video footage of the mail carrier leaving the package in plain site on a top step at 10PM. At 10:04PM some individual picks up the package left in front of my house and goes to the next house where a package was left and takes that package as well. Both PayPal and Russell Athletics disregarded what was explained and provided to them and told me they had a link from the vendor stating the package was delivered. Russell Athletics told me to complain to the post office and PayPal told me the inquiry was closed. Needless to say I will take my business elsewhere and tell anyone who will listen how horrible both of these companies are when it comes to customer service.
Monroe Township
I use it for online purchases for an extra layer of security and it makes it easy to send money to friends and family. They can make improvements as it relates to their partnership with Apple. Recently I accidentally touched something in an app and truly accidentally purchased a yearly subscription. Apple wouldn’t help me or refund me. I use PayPal for Apple purchases. PayPay would not help me either. They said that Apple doesn’t allow them to refund. I’m unlinking PayPal and will not use it for Apple purchases going forward.
Worcester, MA
I sell things on websites like Grailed and eBay. PayPal makes my life a lot easier to process payments and also insures me that I wont get scammed for the products Im trying to sell. However the reason I give it four stars versus five is because of how long they keep payments on hold for. many times ive needed this money to buy more things to sell and I wasnt allowed to transfer the money into my account because it was on hold. But other than this Paypal is great and makes things very convenient
San Jose
I have always been find of Paypal. What I find very useful is how convenient it is to link your cards and use Paypal for online transactions without having to take out your card and enter those details every time. That makes it very secure. There was a time I wasn't sure what a transaction was related to but I got charged. I called up their customer service and they were very helpful in figuring it out. I would definitely recommend to use Paypal if you shop online often.
Westmont
I use PayPal and PayPal Business on a daily basis. I resell make up so it's beneficial for me to use an app that protects me as a seller and protects the buyer. Their fee is absolutely reasonable, the shipping option is a bliss. I ship all my packages through PayPal because it has the best rates out there. On the other hand I have been scammed once and PayPal reacted quickly with my claim, they resolved it in my favor and that's why I keep using only PayPal.
Mars, PA
Paypal I love Paypal in many ways!! But what has me so frustrated is they keep putting each of my incoming payments on a 21 day hold😡😡😡I do a job, get paid , and cant get to my money. Again poor customer service they are always so busy you have to put your phone on call back then they never get back to you!!! What the heck this is my money and they are not releasing to me. So disgusted with paypal and their very poor customer service😡😡😡😡
Norman , OK
It is very convenient to receive and send money. You can attach cards to paypal and authorize for auto payments. However, it is troublesome when you have to prove your identity and wait for your money for 21 days if you have not used your PayPal account for a while. I would not recommend the Mastercard because there is a monthly fee but I love that the money you transfer from PayPal to Mastercard is instantly available.
Kenosha, WI
Paypal credit has proved to be an extremely versatile credit line that can be used in most online purchases. This makes it very convenient for shopping on the web. It’s also a nice security feature when making a purchase on a website. It’s nothing above and beyond the aforementioned, but it holds up to what it is intended for! We definitely enjoy having it. Paypal
Paypal uploaded by Julia C.
I love PayPal . PayPal is a great app to have money sent too I love how quick I see my payments and transactions, they are very helpful and responsive if you have any problems on there . Love having Face ID , it’s easy to send or receive money without all the difficulties of a bank .Paypal

102 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hollywood, FL
il y a 4 mois
Francis L. • il y a 3 mois
Yes, as long as you do a friends to friends transaction. If you note that it’s a business transaction, PayPal will charge you a fee at a percentage.
Canton, IL
il y a un an
Khadeeja A. • il y a un an
Haven’t used it before
Canton, IL
Austin, TX
il y a un an
Hi girls, do you know for cash back campaigns, can I use one card to buy products while my Paypal account has another card registered, and still get money back? Or does it need to be the same card? :)
Heather H. • il y a un an
Ibotta does if you wanna be on my team use this code gewjkcu