BY PAYOT

A magic multi-tasking concealer brush for dull skinFeatures a fresh tinted soft cream textureContains active ingredients including Glycol, Vitamin E & soft-focus pigmented powderHelps banish dark circles & signs of fatigue around the eye areaConceals... see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Payot - My Payot Eclat Du Regard Illuminating Concealer Brush - For Dull Skin -2.5ml/0.08oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?