payLo Samsung Entro Prepaid Cell Phone - Black uploaded by Alison A.

BY SAMSUNG

Paylo samsung entro prepaid cell phone - black see more...

alex b.
Pre paid phones are awesome. There Is nothing like buying a minute card every month. They are disposable, and a good burn phone. Other disposable phones did not look as classy is this good phone. It is magjestic. Fits nicely in the palm. Another great product Samsung, yay you.
Jackie A.
Munster, IN
This is a good phone for someone who strictly just needs it for phone calls. My dad has this and he's 68...it's so easy for him to use and understand its functions. Very good for someone who just needs an emergency phone. Plus it's prepaid!
Rhonda A.
Jetersville, VA
I love my Samsung Galaxy. Easy to use, operating system is great. I have had virtually not issues with this phone. It is always reliable and charges very quickly. Battery life is excellent and phone looks good to boot. The only suggestion I would have is to improve the size of the keyboard, a little small but manageable.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
My mom had the phone and I would often use it and I really do say that this is an amazing phone awesome quality don't like the fact that it's not an iPhone band issues has this Samsung is amazing
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
Any one who has a flip phone or has used one would agree with me that they just don't hold up like smart phones do. my daughter has a cheep flip phone since she is only ten and uses it only when she leave the house without me. But this phone is just too weak to with stand the roughness of a kid.
Nichole D.
My boyfriend and I both purchased the Galaxy S4 at the same time and we love it, I actually plan on getting the Galaxy S7 since my contract is up! 5 stars for this product, definitely.
Udhay S.
Tampa, FL
I Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate ItI Hate It
Vanessa E.
Techie Expert Level 3
Its a great phone you don't have no contract and I think they are great for older people that have trouble with hi tech stuff plus they are cheap and work great
keerstyn s.
Bradford, PA
I used to always use a droid but i got a Samsung and i absolutely love it. i will be sticking with Samsung for the rest of my cell phone using days
Handy to have when traveling. I can call and text. Gets the job done, but not recommended for anyone looking to use or want a camera when traveling.