BY PAYLESS SHOESOURCE #5 in Shoe Stores

• Where would you rather shop besides Payless?25 Answers
  • Besides shoes and purses, what else is there? It's been a...8 Answers
  • Are these shoes, durable and stylish? Why do you love Pa...23 Answers
Payless Shoesource
  • "Pay less is good I go there when I'm in a hurry and I can't find anything and I always find just what I'm looking for got some great looking heels for Christmas" in 43 reviews
  • "how affordable the shoes are but im not one to always go there, they have really cute styles for my daughter and i when we do go. " in 29 reviews
  • "I use to work here they had good deals on shoes but bad management the funny thing about it I still shop here just not at the one I use to work at." in 27 reviews
  • "Pretty good quality shoes but I feel like the price has jumped so much over the past year and it's not Payless anymore it's pay the same" in 26 reviews
  • "Payless is a great place to check out shoes for a family when you are on a budget or need a pair of decent priced shoes right away." in 25 reviews
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Southfield , MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like Payless. I always find something I need there. The kids shoes are great. Always have a nice variety for kids. I get my work shoes from here and they last a long time. I'm on my feet all day so that speaks to the quality. I definitely recommend shopping here. Their deals are fantastic. I purchased a pair of American Eagle boots for women for $15, cant beat that.
anisha h.
East Elmhurst, NY
When I was in middle school I was always bullied becuz I used to get my shoes from Payless. Because the name Payless means that the quality must be cheap. Therefore I never went back but now eversince highschool I got back!! Who Said just cause it's a cheap store men's it's cheap quality. I bought shoes from there that lasted so long and they the most gorgeous heels. The Payless Shoesource ones I got was a nude shade and just remember even tho it's not a high brand it's still gorgina and amazing quality !!!!!!
Green B.
I love Payless! I've been buying shoes here for ages and I prefer going here over the higher end stores. I hate that they're not going to be around anymore :( majority of the shoes I've bought from Payless are still in great condition so it's definitely worth the price! They have a great selection for every type of shoe and in plenty of sizes. I love the bogo deals they have!
Purnima D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This shoes here are very affordable and the coupons are great as well. They have a nice variety and nice selection of shoes to choose from. I like how all sizes are separated even if all the shoes are different I can find something new unlike other stores.
Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
They have some cute stuff, but I can't help but feel that they are getting too pricey to stay true to their name. Why would I spend upwards of 30 dollars for a pair of shoes here when I can go to DSW and get higher end brands for the same price? Payless needs to stick to what they did best- affordable options.
Jessica P.
Mantachie , MS
Not a fan of Payless shoes. Now, don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with this store because I’ve had to shop here before. I just don’t care for it personally. The prices are very cheap but you also get very cheap, poorly made shoes too. I’m a firm believer that sometimes you get what you pay for. I’d rather spend a little more and have shoes that will last years and not a few months. This is just my personal experience with Payless
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
The prices are generally pretty good especially if you catch them on sale. They have extended sizes so people with sasquatchien feet like me can find shoes too. I love their flats and they have some decent every day tennis shoes and flip flops. The quality isn’t quite as good as some other brands perhaps but they are good for the budget and if you have kids that are just going to grow out of the shoes in a few months they are perfect.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
You buy cheap, you get cheap. While I will admit the quality is slightly improved over the years it is what it is. A cheap pair of shoes you can use once or twice but don't expect them to last you more than a season before falling apart. All of the B&M stores in my area have closed for business and they're operating exclusively online now. One thing I did use to buy from here is slippers and some accessories like shoe sprays and polishes. They usually had them for a pretty good price. Right before they closed I racked up one a bunch of kids shoes for like 80% off.
Juliana O.
I like payless a lot but their shoes are kinda cheep but amazing prices. They have champion shoes also fake convers and a lot of fake brands if you are just looking for a pair of shoes that are not the best made but still nice and a good price goes to payless.
Jan a.
Aptos , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Yes I had find shoes for me and my family in this stores, wide shoes for grandma to nice shoes for special events. Yes I can find good quality shoes. I’m always looking for leather shoes, and I can always find them in this store. they have a large variety of colors and materials, tennis shoes, sandals, high hills, everting lol. This store is fun.
Jennifer H.
Deltona, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Is it just me or are their shoes a little on the expensive side, considering they are kinda cheap??
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Do they have good workout shoes?
Katie A.
Pawtucket, RI
Where would you rather shop besides Payless?
Lindsey V.
Sandown, NH
Are these shoes, durable and stylish? Why do you love Payless so much?
Natasha S.
Are all Payless stores located in shopping malls?