BY BLACK CANYON HOME AND BODY

Black Canyon body lotions are high quality lotions hand blended with premium fragrance and/or essential oils. We carry many popular scents that are common in bath and body stores, but also feature many unique options for men, women, and children. Available in over 100 different fragrance variations in a medium viscosity lotion. Enriched with vitamins A & E to help condition and nourish skin. Fast absorbing and deep penetrating but our lotions will never leave your body feeling greasy. Perfect for massage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
Smells great and moisturizes well. No greasy feeling! My dad gave this to my husband for his bday. Has a very masculine smell and it does have a wood / whiskey smell to it, not sure why these other reviews are saying it doesn't. I have gotten several compliments on it and I love when he wears it.
Cesar G.
Riverside, CA
 Has a very masculine smell and it does have a wood / whiskey smell to it. I have gotten several compliments on it. Wife likes it.
Brad G.
Strongsville , OH
Nice packaging and it’s smells so good and I love how gentle it is and affordable nice scent