GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolatePayday
Payday, Snack Size Peanut Caramel Bars, 33 Oz

Payday, Snack Size Peanut Caramel Bars, 33 Oz

by Payday

If you like peanuts, you’ll love PAYDAY Peanut Caramel Bars. This pack of snack size peanut and caramel goodness gives you plenty to share and enjoy. Every day is better when it’s Powered By Peanuts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Payday, Snack Size Peanut Caramel Bars, 33 Oz!
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 8
2,314 reviews
Payday, Snack Size Peanut Caramel Bars, 33 Oz uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased the Payday snack size bars recently at Walmart. Not for trick or treaters but myself. I love Paydays! The snack size is perfect for a quick snack. The peanuts and caramel are heavenly and my favorite candy bar to pick up when I’m having a sweet tooth. I do recommend this!
Stacy R.
Westminster, MD
Purchased at: Target
Gooey caramel and peanuts combined to form a candy bar. Perfect ampunt of sweet and salty all in one snack. These are truly great
Michelle B.
Great Falls, MT
Purchased at: Walmart
Payday bars are one of my Grama's favorite candy bars. Because of her I enjoy them myself. The peanut and caramel are absolutely scrumptious combination.

Looking for your answer?