Payday Snack Bites 2.5 oz. Packet uploaded by Richard S.

BY PAYDAY

The hunt for the perfect snack has come to an end! Payday Snack Bites has finally made the purchase of snack foods easy and with its delicious mixture of nuts and caramel, it has the perfect balance of sweet and salty! Don’t hesitate; the deliciousness awaits! Get Nutty, Get Snack’n! see more...

Crissy L.
Really delicious snack.... taste jist like the candy bar. Similar products dont compare. Want to try all the snack bites they have put there. Payday Snack Bites 2.5 oz. Packet
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
If you like Payday bars, this is the perfect snack for you! It is just like the bar except it is cut into bite sized pieces. Good sized bites! Great snack when you are on the go!
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
I buy these all the time and this is my very favorite sweet treat. I wish they would make them in little snack bags to hand out for Halloween though they wouldn't make it to Halloween because I would eat them all. Lol.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
Perfect for a mid-morning or mid-afternoon pick-me-up! These bite-sized clusters of peanuts and and sugar is great for a little boost. I also love the little pouch they come in. It's an excellent grab and go snack!
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY
Awesome snack. Delicious taste of that payday that I so love. Keep a pack in my purse. One in my desk drawer and of course in my nightstand for those midnight snacks. Love this product.
Kayla D.
They don't give it was much flavor packed into the bites than the actual payday candy bars. They're okay, but I definitely would rather get a full size candy bar.
Richard S.
Largo, FL
This is by far one of the best candy out their. That is if you like paydays candy. Little fun sized peaces easy to chew and ill bet you cant eat just one.
Litisha L.
Columbus , OH
I love payday candy bar, so I was excited to try these snack bites. They were pretty good, but not the same consistency of the payday candy bar.
Paige B.
Paydays are delicious to begin with and a more healthy choice candy bar. These bites are hand and convenient and truly delicious!!
Litisha I.
Cordova
DELICIOUSNESS IN A PACKAGE!!! Plus, it was really filling. My new go to snack! 😍 The bites lasted longer than me eating the bar.
Crissy L.
What snack bites have you tried?