Payday : Peanut Caramel Candy

by Payday

Payday: Peanut Caramel Candy, 6 Ct: Not a significant source of cholesterol, Vitamin A and Vitamin C Kosher dairy 1.85 oz bars

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Payday : Peanut Caramel Candy!
Product Highlights
As a child, my grandfather used to buy me one of these candy bars every time he got paid it seemed like.in reviews
While I would rather have chocolate than anything else, this is one of my favorite candy bars.in reviews
Jeffersonvlle, KY
These candy bars are so satisfying when you want something to snack on. I love them because they're salty and sweet, so you get the best of both worlds. Sometimes I want something sweet but I don't want chocolate and that's where these come in. They are probably my favorite candy bar. I buy the 6 packs of them for 3 dollars at my local Big Lots and then I hide them in my secret stash where my kids won't find and eat them all. Bad Mommy, I know! 😂🤗😉
These are great love the salty sweet taste of a payday. An it fills u up with jus one u can tell u ate something. Yum
Toledo
I love this candy bar. They taste amazing. It also as protein in it. That's a plus for me.
Rochester, NY
my favorite candy of all time. salty, sweet, crunchy and chwey, you can't go wrong. somehow not many people like these and they're always leftover for Halloween. that's where i come in! Chocolate lovers beware, these are not for you, sorry.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like and recommend Payday peanut caramel candy bars because it satisfies my sweet and salty taste all in one candy bar
Shasta Lake, CA
I love that I’m the only one I know that loves these. It means I get more or all of them. So bomb.com!
Louisville, KY
1,078 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my absolute favorite candy bar! It is a mix of salty peanuts and sweet caramel. It is a very definition of savory. The nuts and caramel balance out in an amazing way. I highly recommend!
Waxahachie, TX
These are really good treats to have at home i personally like them and is not bad at all except if your allergic to peanuts but im not i tend to buy them all the time and its worth it to buy and i highly recommend.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you want a candy full of penuts this is it .great taste great price it is delicious and satisfing i well recomend to try it.
Not my favorite. Sometimes you can find a good one but a lot of times the peanuts are salty and when I say salty I mean a pound of salt poured over it.

Looking for your answer?