PayDay Peanut Caramel Bar uploaded by Holly W.PayDay Peanut Caramel Bar uploaded by Yaritza D.PayDay Peanut Caramel Bar uploaded by NeKeyia M.

BY PAYDAY

Pay Day® Peanut Caramel Bar. see more...

• Who wouldn't love PayDay ice cream?1 Answers
  • Who would love a chocolate covered payday?12 Answers
  • I love payday candy its the perfect snack with just right amount ...4 Answers
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Lawrence, MA
I actually bought this as a snack to eat during my school break and let me tell you my sweet cravings were satisfied. The flavor is great. When I bite into the crunchy peanuts and the caramel coating it really makes want to eat another bite. Compared to other brands I would say PayDay successfully combines two great flavors in one!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is going to sound odd but I don't like caramel. For some reason, though, the caramel in a PayDay is absolutely delectable to me! I could eat these all day long! I love how it's a candy bar that DOESN'T have chocolate! I don't always want something with chocolate so this is the perfect afternoon getaway!
Conniejo T.
Conniejo T.
Chesaning, MI
One of my favorite candy bars. I love the salt of the peanuts and the sweetness of the carmael. I love to eat the nuts off first and then eat he yummy inside! Definitely a must try 😀 I have yet to find anything else that gives your the salty and sweetness that this gives!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Boron, CA
This is by far my favorite treat for Halloween!! I will buy bags of these before it's even time for you to give them away to the kids and eat them all before it's time lol. I totally recommend these to everyone!!!
Dani B.
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
The perfect mix of sweet and salty. The caramel and peanuts are simple and not to crazy. This is definitely my go to candy bar when I am starving and need a quick pick me up!
G B.
G B.
Perfect combination of sweet and salty. Great snack but one downside to this is that it's very addicting! Once you pick one up, you can't put it back down!
Maggie O.
Maggie O.
Irvine, CA
The Payday bar is my favorite candy bar of them all. I love the Carmel nouget, and the salty/ sweet coating
Delicious and satisfying. Hard to eat just one.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Austin, TX
When I'm craving something sweet and salty payday is the perfect snack for me. The caramel gives me the sweetness and the nuts give the salty.
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
I am not a fan of peanuts at all but i really enjoy these. They are the perfect mix of sweet and salty and are a good pick me up
Queen Esther S.
Queen Esther S.
If I could only eat one candy then out would have to be my PayDay. As a kiss I would eat the peanuts first and then the caramel.
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.
Who would love a chocolate covered payday?
Marjorie W.
Marjorie W.
Sylmar, CA
I love payday candy its the perfect snack with just right amount of caramel and nuts.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Three Oaks, MI
Who wouldn't love PayDay ice cream?