PayDay Peanut Caramel Bar uploaded by NeKeyia M.PayDay Peanut Caramel Bar uploaded by Yaritza D.PayDay Peanut Caramel Bar uploaded by Holly W.

BY PAYDAY

Pay Day® Peanut Caramel Bar. see more...

• Who wouldn't love PayDay ice cream?1 Answers
  • Who would love a chocolate covered payday?12 Answers
  • I love payday candy its the perfect snack with just right amount ...4 Answers
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Peanut Caramel Bar 3.4 oz, Peanut Caramel Bar 3 lb 13.2 oz; 1.73 kg, Peanut Caramel Bar 1.85 oz more...
Payday bars are one of my favorite candy bars. Usually I am not a fan of caramel, but I love these. I love the salty and sweet combination, and I love the peanuts. I am a real peanut butter lover and I gotta say if you love peanut butter, you will love these.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Okay so can we just talk about this candy bar for a second?¿? I am completely ,absolutely obsessed with this candy. I'm not a big fan of peanuts ,but it's such a perfect combination with he chocolate. This will be my go to candy bar for the rest of my life. I can promise that!!
Emily E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Eh, not great tasting at all. Too hard. Too chewy. Stupid Commercials. Skip it.
Go for Snickers or a Butterfingers.... or if you can't do chocolate,& want something very crunchy try a crunchy Nature Valley bar. Or if you want a bar in the the healthier range, there are some Kind bars as a nice option.
Angelica R.
Lawrence, MA
I actually bought this as a snack to eat during my school break and let me tell you my sweet cravings were satisfied. The flavor is great. When I bite into the crunchy peanuts and the caramel coating it really makes want to eat another bite. Compared to other brands I would say PayDay successfully combines two great flavors in one!
Chastity J.
Nothing beats a Payday with a coke. This is a great snack. If you like peanuts and caramel, you will like this. It is my husbands favorite of all time. We get these at football games all the time. It has become our tradition. I would recommend this as a great treat!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy bar is okay but personally I don't really like it because it has way to many bits and I don't really like cráneo with my chocolate bars. It had a great crunch to it but I don't like the flavor that much.
Kayla H.
Decatur, AL
This is my favorite candy bar. I enjoy the peanuts for a salty twist with the caramel underneath. I feel like for a snack they also do provide some energy or protein or whatever. I personally like to eat the peanuts the enjoy basically a stick of caramel that has some salt remaining. Sweet and salty, delicious!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is going to sound odd but I don't like caramel. For some reason, though, the caramel in a PayDay is absolutely delectable to me! I could eat these all day long! I love how it's a candy bar that DOESN'T have chocolate! I don't always want something with chocolate so this is the perfect afternoon getaway!
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
While this isn't my favorite candy, but I looove these. It's nice to not have chocolate sometimes. The combination of the sweet and salty is so perfect. And to have all those peanuts makes it more filling so if I'm gonna not have access to food for a while but have one of these in my purse, I'm good.
Jenn R.
PFLUGERVILLE, TX
Paydays! Always have been a favorite since way back! The ingredients are fairly simple and the taste is fresh and nostalgic even (at least for me!). They're easily found at any grocery store, convenience store, or drugstore. Now, if you have a nut allergy, definitely stay away!
Kaylah T.
Who would love a chocolate covered payday?
Marjorie W.
Sylmar, CA
I love payday candy its the perfect snack with just right amount of caramel and nuts.
Mary B.
Three oaks , MI
Who wouldn't love PayDay ice cream?