Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateChocolates & Chocolate CandyPayday
Chocolatey Covered Peanut And Caramel King Size Candy Bar, 31 Oz

Payday Chocolatey Covered Peanut And Caramel King Size Candy Bar, 3.1 Oz

by Payday

This job is gonna need crunchy peanuts, chewy caramel, and the perfect chocolatey coating. This is everything you love about PAYDAY Bars, just bigger.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Payday Chocolatey Covered Peanut And Caramel King Size Candy Bar, 3.1 Oz!
Holly M.
Berryville, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Payday Chocolatey Covered Peanut And Caramel King Size Candy Bar, 3.1 Oz uploaded by Holly M.
These are delicious. I love regular paydays and with chocolate that makes them that much better. Definitely worth the try.
Sara R.
Wonder Lake, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Payday Chocolatey Covered Peanut And Caramel King Size Candy Bar, 3.1 Oz uploaded by Sara R.
Since the original Payday is one of my all-time favorite candy bars, I was a bit skeptical of another version coming in and potentially being a complete let down. I didn't have high hopes, but after trying one, I absolutely LOVE it - there is the perfect amount of chocolate and peanuts/caramel to balance the tastes of all the ingredients.

Looking for your answer?