PayDay BBQ Flavored Bar Taste of Texas uploaded by Shirley S.PayDay BBQ Flavored Bar Taste of Texas uploaded by Shirley S.

BY HERSHEY'S

Lolly A.
Lolly A.
Bessemer City, NC
I took the plunge and tried this PayDay out. I'm not a huge peanut fan, but I actually really enjoyed this candy bar. The BBQ flavor gives a much more in depth salty-sweet flavor. I was surprised how well BBQ went with nougat. Reminds me of a sweet BBQ sauce overall. I was pleasantly surprised with this, and if you like peanuts or BBQ flavor, this may be right up your alley!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Very intense on the smoky flavor! I actually oddly REALLY loved this combo of flavor. The bbq complemented the slight honey flavor inside. The only reason I'm giving four stars is because almost all my peanuts fell off and straight to the floor, so I think it could use more stickiness.
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Belvidere, IL
Ok i never buy PayDay candy bars but when I saw this i had to try it. I was skeptical at first. But after the first taste i gotta say this was really good. It was like they dipped the candy bar in bbq rub but not to over seasoned. Same price as regular bars.