PayDay BBQ Flavored Bar Taste of Texas uploaded by Shirley S.PayDay BBQ Flavored Bar Taste of Texas uploaded by Shirley S.

BY HERSHEY'S

Daniel C.
Grand Blanc
Delicious food for my entire family! We have many good restrictions such as dairy free and gluten free, this makes it easy on us! The price is just right, and we are repeat customers. I would buy it again, recommend to family, and insist that friends buy.
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love traditional Payday’s, so I gave this a whirl. Not good. I love that they tried to go big on the sweet and savory, for me my tastebuds just didn’t handle the barbecue in a candy bar. I wouldn’t buy again, but certainly worth trying!
Melissa H.
This is an awesome tasting candy bar. Nice and chewy with the salty taste along with the caramel taste. Not too pricey, about s $1 for small one, and about $1.50 for king size.
Shirley S.
Belvidere, IL
Ok i never buy PayDay candy bars but when I saw this i had to try it. I was skeptical at first. But after the first taste i gotta say this was really good. It was like they dipped the candy bar in bbq rub but not to over seasoned. Same price as regular bars.
Lolly A.
Denver, NC
I took the plunge and tried this PayDay out. I'm not a huge peanut fan, but I actually really enjoyed this candy bar. The BBQ flavor gives a much more in depth salty-sweet flavor. I was surprised how well BBQ went with nougat. Reminds me of a sweet BBQ sauce overall. I was pleasantly surprised with this, and if you like peanuts or BBQ flavor, this may be right up your alley!
Karlie P.
I saw this at the store and they were 2/$1 so I bought one just to test it knowing it was a very strange combination. First off they look like Corn nuts on the other day, very unappealing visually. But I tried it anyways and it was the foulest tasting thing ever. My fiancé tried it too and said the same thing. BBQ and Carmel do not mix. I wouldn't recommend either.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very intense on the smoky flavor! I actually oddly REALLY loved this combo of flavor. The bbq complemented the slight honey flavor inside. The only reason I'm giving four stars is because almost all my peanuts fell off and straight to the floor, so I think it could use more stickiness.
Kelsey C.
Skiatook, OK
Can I just say, What the heck!?! I tried this on a dare and was not happy with the taste. Ugh. Barbecue and chocolate!? No. Just no.
Morgan P.
Shadyside
An awesome sweet and salty mixture with a good bbq flavor. Affordable, and easy to eat. I usually purchase these at Kroger.
Portia F.
San Antonio
I mean honestly who doesn’t love a caramel nougat and peanuts. This is the best snack or hold me over when you’re hungry.