Payday Bar

by Payday

Pacify your cravings for peanuts and caramel with a delicous PayDay Bar. Roasted peanuts are saturated with sweet caramel to create a sweet and salty treat that will satisfy the toughest craving. Beat the afternoon slump with a delicous, peanuty, pick-me-up.

Do you like these candy bars?
I have actually never had a payday. Are they hard or chewy? With having fillings it makes having some candies and gums difficult.
is this the only type of payday available?
Start your review of Payday Bar!
Lydia B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Payday Bar uploaded by Lydia B.
Payday Bar uploaded by Lydia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pay days are one of my all time favorite candy bars and when I saw these I had to give it a try, chocolate covered pay day king size. They are goooood! ☺ only thing is that it takes away the saltiness taste that the original has and the peanuts are not as crunchy. But I will still eat it and continue to buy 😆
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Payday Bar uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love peanuts & caramel, so this really works for me! It’s packed packed packed with good flavor & very satisfying- like a non-chocolate snickers. #packingpeanuts Payday Bar
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Payday Bar uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this candy bar payday bar it’s my favorite candy product It’s very yummy and I enjoy it
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
love these I wish they were healthy, omg the sweet and salty makes such a great savory snack. we have a café in the office and every time I come in I grab on lucky for my wasteline its about 2 times a month or id be even more porky lol. I like to throw these in gifts too its a fun snack for everyone.
Nikki K.
They are very delicious! My whole family loves them. I usually buy them at the local grocery store.
Judith H.
I cannot get enough of the nutty goodness in the Payday bar. This is a bar I enjoyed as a child and when I eat it I remember my childhood. The flavor is fantastic and it is so filling. I choose it as my mid-day snack or late nite obsession. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys nutty goodness.
Amber G.
Lucasville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Payday candy bar is the perfect mixture of salty peanuts and sweet caramel.
Payday candy bar is the perfect mixture of salty peanuts and sweet caramel.
Raigen S.
Roxie, MS
I love me some paydays! So creamy and crunchy! Best of both worlds! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Mmmmm I love Payday. You know what makes it so great? The fact that they salt the peanuts on it. That's the finishing touch and it wouldn't taste as good if they didn't.
Amanda T.
champlin, Mn
Payday Bars are deceiving - they are so good and so filling you'd almost be able to eat them as a meal! I love that they aren't too sweet but still satisfy my sweet tooth.