BY PAX

Vicky C.
peterborough
Gamer Expert Level 3
Such a cool but addictive game! My children play it and I’ve had lots of turns myself! It’s simple but very fun. Pretty decent value for money also. I would recommend to others and young gamers. Lots of fun
Sarah C.
This game was so cute. I played through this so many times. It was easy to play, because it was made for children but it was still it was definitely worth picking up at any age.
Candice B.
Champlain, NY
The cutest game in the world. Seriously. Ham hams unite. I've played it at least three times since it came out (when I was a kid). Good memories.
Suna H.
This game is super cute with it's in-game dictionary of ham-isms. If you loved the cartoon growing up, you'll love this game.
Avani P.
I remember this show from when I was little. This game is just as cute. It's very easy and enjoyable. A great pastime.
Shelby H.
Auburn, WA
Hamtaro is such an adorable character, and I'm glad he's still alive and kickin'. Kickin' BUTT in this KICK BUTT GAME!!
Ashley K.
Scroggins, TX
I used to play this game when i was younger and i loved it! I had almost every game that came out! Its fun and easy!
Keely V.
Toronto, VT
THIS GAME WAS SO LIT. I STILL CANT BEAT THE LAST LEVEL. IM STUCK WANDERING THAT STUPID PARK FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. I have nightmares about it still. Nightmares. I know I could google it now but I feel like I've been stuck for so long it would be cheating.