BY PAWS AND CLAWS HUMANE SOCIETY #21 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• i love animals so much !! ahhh3 Answers
  • What's the difference in this and the American humane society?3 Answers
  • Do they have multiple locations?20 Answers
Paws and Claws Humane Society
  • "i love animals and i think this is a great organization that helps find them homes and raise money to maintain doing what they do" in 10 reviews
  • "I have been a huge animal lover from as far back as I can remember, and have rescued many animals whenever I see a sick or injured animal." in 5 reviews
  • "I love any organization that gives broken animals an amazing home and a second chance to find someone better for them." in 5 reviews
  • "I like charities who helps animals in need it's a sin when people abuse animals they feel pain just like humans do and I don;t believe in dogs being chained down on a chain to a tree or doghouse or to anything else dogs should have a big yard that they can play and run they should be loose in a fenced in back yard it's a sin to abuse and chain down an animal" in 5 reviews
Bonnie L.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I love the Humane Society! They are such an amazing organization. They do such amazing work to help and protect all animals. You can go on their website to donate money or look up your local chapter to volunteer. Overall, the Humane Society is a great organization!
angie h.
Animal rescue organizations need all the money donations and volunteers people can offer. Sometimes expenses for the pets comes out of their pockets. There are millions of dogs and cats needing homes. Dont shop, adopt
Becky K.
Mountain Top, PA
I used to say I would never buy from a pet store because it supports puppy mills. My dog eats a food that is available at the pet store, so I was getting it there. I fell in LOVE with a puppy and had to have it. The poor puppy had a lot of health issues and needed a lot of medication. I was mad at myself for getting the dog, but happy to know I gave her a home that she wasn't getting at the pet store. I've since stopped buying the food there and let others know my experience. I'm so glad this type of organization exists. These poor animals need homes as well! I think I'll look into this company a little more to donate along with the donations I leave at the pet supply store!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
Paws and Claws is a GREAT animal shelter/organization. We have a Paws and Claws here in my city, and they do SO much for animals here. They are constantly taking in abandoned or abused animals. They nurse the animals back to health and then find them their forever homes. Paws and Claws also takes in animals that are about to be euthanized at other shelters so that they can have a second chance at life. I have donated to Paws and Claws before and I know a lot of other people that have too. There are kids that have birthday parties and instead of having their friends bring birthday presents for them, they have them bring supplies to donate to Paws and Claws. I definitely recommend donating to this organization!
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I love animals and it makes me sick whenever I see news stories or FB feeds about what ppl do them! I'm a pit bull Mama and I could never hurt her- how can you hurt a poor animal who will ❤ you? But this organization is awesome- they take the time to find them good homes , and take good care for them ..they're everywhere and I've donated. Because of that- I wish more were like them!!
Chennette B.
With people being so cruel especially to animals it's great to see an organization that not only cares for them but also finds them loving homes. People have been taking in animals because they are cute but don't really know what to do with them. This organization ensures that animals are placed with a family that is loving and knows what it takes to care for them and willing to do so for the long haul.
Adriana L.
I am an animal lover. I hate to see them suffer. With this organization, they give these wonderful and kind animals a home until they find their forever home with their new family. Other people should support this organization because who wants to see these animal suffer and fend for themselves.
Kerri C.
I am the biggest animal lover, and care so deeply for any and all animals.
I am thankful for each and every single organization out there that dedicates themselves to helping and saving animals each and every day. Without them I would not even want to know what this world would look like.
I want to make a huge change in the world one day, and end animal abuse for good!
Even though that sounds impossible, theres a way!
I want to stop the use of gas chambers, and also I want all of the horrible animal abusers out there to receive the much harsher punishments that they deserve. Not just a slap on the wrist and then they go back and do it again to another poor, defenseless animal. They need to be in jail! It needs to end! These animals need us, they need us to speak for them, and I want to be their voice!

I would do anything for animals!!! They are so innocent and need us to speak for them since they cannot.

I started a facebook page that eventually, sooner then later, I am hoping to get it
up and running as a non-profit charity, dedicated to helping animals of course.

It's going to be called KevaCares

The picture that I added is of me and my son when we met Shorty Rossi, from
the show that used to be on The Pit Boss. And he had an organization that saved
pit bulls, I'm not sure if thats still running anymore or not.
But it was great to meet him, and my son is a huge animal lover also, and knew about him, so he was thrilled to meet him as well. :)
Brenny M.
Midland, TX
I'm a huge animal lover and I'm really happy that an organization is helping those who can't complain. I'm actually one of the people who donates to this organization and I love it, knowing that I maybe just a little bit I'm helping does who help the animals who are not taking care of.
Carolyn H.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I absolutely love any kind of animals whether it be a cat, dog, fish, hamster, farm animals, or anything! Animals are everywhere in the whole world. However, some of those animals are either in danger or in trouble out there. But with the help of this organization they always help out any animal that are in trouble! Which is amazing because the animal can be nursed back to health & be adopted into a clean and healthy environment.
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
Are these across the country?
Jennifer T.
What makes you want to adopt a pet from a shelter rather than from the store?
Klarrisa W.
Rochester, NH
Is this a kill shelter???
Tabitha B.
South Boston, MA
Are you an animal lover ? tell me what kind of pets you have and their names mine are a Dog she is a pitbull her name is Bella Blue I also have a Cat her name Is Milana
tiffany M.
Is this located all over? Never heard of them!