BY PAWS ABOARD

Nautical Dog Safety Life Jacket XS for Dogs 7-15 lbs The NEW Nautical Dog Safety Life Jacket by Paws Aboard provide the ultimate in buoyancy and high visibility, to keep your dog safe while enjoying water sports or boating. Paws Aboard Dog Safety Life Jackets are designed with a cozy & secure fit, and feature an advanced breathable mesh underbelly, for proper draining and drying. This helpsensure more comfort for your dog, along with healthier conditions than traditional pet life jackets (which are made with neoprene that can cause heat exhaustion and chafing. Features & Benefits of Paws Aboard Dog Safety Life JacketsMade from an advanced breathable mesh underbelly, for proper draining and drying Reflective strips for maximum visibility Handle grip on top for quick and easy grabbing Adjustable nylon straps & quick-release buckles Heavy-duty (yet more comfortable) Velcro fastening system around belly & neck for a secure fit Extra Small (XS)Paws Aboard Dog Safety Life Jackets help protect verysmall dogs, including: BichonPekingese Toy PoodleSilky TerriersNeed a Different Size? Lookin for a different size or model? Paws Aboard Dog Safety Life Jackets are available in 6 distinctive sizes, to ensure proper fit & safety for every dog breed & size. Refer to the sizing chart below for more specific sizing information. see more...

• My dog doesn't really like to swim but my family regularly goes o...2 Answers
  • If my cat enjoys water would this fit him ? He's roughly 9 ILBS3 Answers
  • How well would this work for a 15 pound dog? Lol4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alyssa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
So my dog does not particularly enjoy swimming, and since my family goes on vacation we love to bring her in the summer. We enjoy going canoeing, and let's just say Bella would rather stay in the boat. As a result, I picked up this life jacket just to make sure that she will be safe if she jumped out since she doesn't swim often. And let me tell you, it works great.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Cute cute cute!! I had to get it for my Kyah we go to the lake all the time. She won't walk in it which is expected, but i noticed when she's in the water, it tips her forward and puts her head underwater. I will only use it on boats from now on just for a safety precaution! Very cute idea though!
Taylor S.
Lakeville, MA
I have a 2 yorkies just like the one in the picture. And Me and my family recently just bought a lake house up in Maine. And I'm gonna need it for when I take my 2 yorkies in the boat or just to have a swim. And the pattern is so cute. And i know it will look adorable in my pooch!
Liz C.
My parents have this life jacket for their chihuahua and she loves being able to get in a swim. At first, she was not having the jacket itself, but once she realized she gets to get in the pool with it, she has been a fan ever since.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
This is perfect for our pup when she's swimming in the pool. It's easy to set her in and get her out when she wants to. She seems pretty comfortable in it too. It also has a cute design. I would recommend!
Amanda W.
Joshua Tree, CA
I use this on my dog when we go to the river and head out on the jet skis so if she is to fall in she is safe. We also use this in pools for her to play in the water and safely get to the stairs.
Brandy C.
This is perfect for your pup if going to take in a deep pool or on a boat. You never know what they will do. Its great to be prepared.
Ashley S.
Cabot, AR
Our dogs have these to wear in the pool... large enough for a 70lb Boxer/ Lab mix and small enough for our 7 lb mini Doxie.
Lismary R.
New Britain , CT
Now this is so cute for dogs !!!. Might have to check places to see if they have this I love it for my dog !!!!
Tiffany H.
Hope Mills, NC
I need this for my two Yorkies. I'm sure they will love it while they are learning how to swim in the water!
Julialynn F.
How well would this work for a 15 pound dog? Lol
Gabby B.
If my cat enjoys water would this fit him ? He's roughly 9 ILBS
Ariana S.
My dog doesn't really like to swim but my family regularly goes on boats, does someone recommend me getting her a vest for a boat ride or anything else?