Paws Aboard Neon Yellow Doggy Life Jacket uploaded by Tara K.Paws Aboard Neon Yellow Doggy Life Jacket uploaded by Bre M.Paws Aboard Neon Yellow Doggy Life Jacket uploaded by Bre M.

BY PAWS ABOARD

Travel safely with your dog with our great selection of Waterproof car seat covers, Quilted pet seat covers, SUV pet seat covers, hammock pet seat covers, plaid pet seat cover, single pet seat cover, cargo liners and more. You will find everything you need for your car to complete your dog travel needs. Dog travel safety is surely a breeze with our full line of dog car harnesses, dog safety vests & pet seat belts. Older dogs may need a dog ramp or pet ramp to access your car. Our pet stairs and pet steps are also an option for your dog. Dogs love our selection of dog beds, dog crates & designer dog beds. Our collection of dog beds are perfect for any dog, donut dog beds, Bowser dog beds, Sofa dog beds, orthopedic dog beds, large dog beds, round dog beds & square dog beds too. The fabrics match your homes interior and include cotton print dog beds, wicker dog beds, outdoor dog beds, waterproof dog beds, microvelvet dog beds & microsuede dog beds. Dogs love to have fun! Our complete selection of dog gear includes dog life jackets, pet life vests, dog life preserver, Ruff Wear K9 Float Coat, pink dog life vests, blue dog life vests and the NEW Nautical dog life vest too! Your dog will love our selection of dog bike baskets, wicker pet bike baskets, dog car seats, oversize pet car seats, O'Donnell microsuede dog car seats, console dog car seats & dog golf cart seats. Dog crates and pet crates keep your dog safe in the cars cargo area. We have designer dog crates, wicker dog crates, dog crate pads, dog crate covers. Portable dog tents are fun to use as well. Our staff is ready to assist you with your selection of pet products, your pet will be traveling in style with products from Hunter k9 gear Up to 6 Lbs. Constructed to provide ultimate buoyancy. Reflective strips provide maximum visibility of your pet. Advanced breathable mesh underbelly for proper draining and drying. Heavy-duty yet more comfortable Velcro fastening system around the belly and neck. see more...

• Donde puedo conseguir este producto? Es económico 1 Answers
  • Does this hold their head up as well?3 Answers
  • Does this work well? Does it support the whole body?4 Answers
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a yorkie and a shihtzu. They both wear these jackets at the lake and they work perfectly! Their heads are held above water and they can easily swim around. I will keep buying this product and recommend it to others.
Nakita T.
Wylie, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this life jacket, and I have never felt more sure that my fur baby will be safe in it. Only because it's perfect enough that my dog can swim perfectly fine in it, and it truly keeps my dog afloat. We go to the lake alot and my dog loves to swim and jump in after me, so I wanted a life jacket that ensures me the comfort knowing my dog will be safe when swimming. This life jacket does exactly that!
Ernesto M.
Austin, TX
I purchased this for my wiener dog and he doesn't mind wearing it whatsoever. I usually put it on him when we go kayaking so that he's able to go into the water also, so the handle on the back is so convenient and strong!
Jenn K.
Hazlet, NJ
This life jacket was great for my golden retriever. I love the handle they have on top just in case I need to grab her. The jacket didn't seem to bother her either.
Jourdan L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great for taking my dogs on my boat or paddle board with me. Both know how to swim, but I don't have to worry about any problems. Works just like a people life jacket and my dogs don't mind wearing it.
Beth O.
Windermere, FL
This was great for my dog Harley when we were at the beach. It keeps her floating and safe. It has a D loop that I attach a runner cable to it and myself so she can have some room to roam and still be under control.
Julia G.
Shreveport, LA
My toy chihuahua loves her life jacket!! She's a 4 lb toy chihuahua and wears an XS. I put it on her when we go to the pool and she swims forever! It is good quality for the price and she looks sooo cute in it!
tiffany l.
Alvin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Lol this is a cute life jacket to have for dogs,I do not have one put I know my mom would love this for her dogs if they eve go on a boat
shayna r.
Novi, MI
This is great. I can easily find my dog in the water and don't have to worry about him getting tired and drowning or anything else
Madeline R.
Oak Forest, IL
This jacket honestly looks so adorable on my dogs. I can take them in the water with me without being worried about them :)
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Does this work well? Does it support the whole body?
Courtney M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this hold their head up as well?
Fabiola C.
Orlando
Donde puedo conseguir este producto? Es económico