Paws Aboard Doggy Life Jacket Large Nautical

by Paws Aboard

Nautical Dog Safety Life Jacket L for Dogs 50-90 lbs The NEW Nautical Dog Safety Life Jacket by Paws Aboard provide the ultimate in buoyancy and high visibility, to keep your dog safe while enjoying water sports or boating. Paws Aboard Dog Safety Life Jackets are designed with a cozy & secure fit, and feature an advanced breathable mesh underbelly, for proper draining and drying. This helpsensure more comfort for your dog, along with healthier conditions than traditional pet life jackets (which are made with neoprene that can cause heat exhaustion and chafing. Features & Benefits of Paws Aboard Dog Safety Life JacketsMade from an advanced breathable mesh underbelly, for proper draining and drying Reflective strips for maximum visibility Handle grip on top for quick and easy grabbing Adjustable nylon straps & quick-release buckles Heavy-duty (yet more comfortable) Velcro fastening system around belly & neck for a secure fit Large (L)Paws Aboard Dog Safety Life Jackets help conserve energy while swimming, especially important for large dogs, including: Boxers / BulldogsCollies DalmationsGerman ShepherdsRetrieversNeed a Different Size Lookin for a different size or model? Paws Aboard Dog Safety Life Jackets are available in 6 distinctive sizes, to ensure proper fit & safety for every dog breed & size. Refer to the sizing chart below for more specific sizing information.

Paws Aboard Doggy Life Jacket Large Nautical ? I'm counting on you! We have an almost 6 month old Lab mix puppy that is going on vacation with us in September! We rent a boat and go out on the lake. We always put vests on our dogs for safety reasons, however I'm looking for one with the most expansion and floatation. Our sweet pup has gained 17 pounds in just over a month and will continue to do so for quite a while. Would you recommend this?
My lab loves the water! We go to the river a lot but I do want to get her a life jacket for when she jumps in just to be safe! The price seems good on this one so I was wondering how big does it go and is it true to size? Also, is it long lasting?
My dog doesn't really like to swim but my family regularly goes on boats, does someone recommend me getting her a vest for a boat ride or anything else?
Start your review of Paws Aboard Doggy Life Jacket Large Nautical!
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I love this thing. I live on an island and my front yard it literally the ocean so obviously my dog is around waves A LOT!! I get nervous at night because she’s not scared of waves even if they’re really rough. She doesn’t mind wearing this jacket at all. It’s light weight and made of really strong material.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Cute cute cute!! I had to get it for my Kyah we go to the lake all the time. She won't walk in it which is expected, but i noticed when she's in the water, it tips her forward and puts her head underwater. I will only use it on boats from now on just for a safety precaution! Very cute idea though!
 Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
Perfect for the boat! My shih tzu fits in this perfectly and it helps calm him too by how snug it is on him.
Amanda W.
Joshua Tree, CA
I use this on my dog when we go to the river and head out on the jet skis so if she is to fall in she is safe. We also use this in pools for her to play in the water and safely get to the stairs.
Megan I.
Very great for starters.. Especially a puppy. It holds really good and lasted quite a long time.
Shanon D.
Mesa, AZ
I got this for my puppy and we took her on the boat it worked very well ...
I got this for my puppy and we took her on the boat it worked very well ...
Alyssa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
So my dog does not particularly enjoy swimming, and since my family goes on vacation we love to bring her in the summer. We enjoy going canoeing, and let's just say Bella would rather stay in the boat. As a result, I picked up this life jacket just to make sure that she will be safe if she jumped out since she doesn't swim often. And let me tell you, it works great.
Liz C.
My parents have this life jacket for their chihuahua and she loves being able to get in a swim. At first, she was not having the jacket itself, but once she realized she gets to get in the pool with it, she has been a fan ever since.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
So cute I definitely need to get one for my little pup. He hates water but I want him to get over the fear.
sherry M.
I use this on my yorkie, she hates the water, but it keeps her safe and stylish as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bree M.