Paws Aboard Doggy Life Jacket in Yellow, Large uploaded by Mary R.

BY PAWS ABOARD

Travel safely with your dog with our great selection of Waterproof car seat covers, Quilted pet seat covers, SUV pet seat covers, hammock pet seat covers, plaid pet seat cover, single pet seat cover, cargo liners and more. You will find everything you need for your car to complete your dog travel needs. Dog travel safety is surely a breeze with our full line of dog car harnesses, dog safety vests & pet seat belts. Older dogs may need a dog ramp or pet ramp to access your car. Our pet stairs and pet steps are also an option for your dog. Dogs love our selection of dog beds, dog crates & designer dog beds. Our collection of dog beds are perfect for any dog, donut dog beds, Bowser dog beds, Sofa dog beds, orthopedic dog beds, large dog beds, round dog beds & square dog beds too. The fabrics match your homes interior and include cotton. print dog beds, wicker dog beds, outdoor dog beds, waterproof dog beds, microvelvet dog beds & microsuede dog beds. Dogs love to have fun. Our complete selection of dog gear includes dog life jackets, pet life vests, dog life preserver, Ruff Wear K9 Float Coat, pink dog life vests, blue dog life vests and the NEW Nautical dog life vest too! Your dog will love our selection of dog bike baskets, wicker pet bike baskets, dog car seats, oversize pet car seats, O'Donnell microsuede dog car seats, console dog car seats & dog golf cart seats. Dog crates and pet crates. keep your dog safe in the cars cargo area. We have designer dog crates, wicker dog crates, dog crate pads, dog crate covers. Portable dog tents are fun to use as well. Our staff is ready to assist you with your selection of pet products, your pet will be traveling in style with products from Hunter k9 gear Paws Aboard Doggy Life Jacket For less-advanced swimmers and dogs who spend a lot of time splashing in the drink, we recommend the Paws Aboard Doggy Life Jacket. It keeps that sweet little head above water, so you can stop worrying and enjoy the day. Features:. Great for boating, hunting, camping, picnics and poolside. Designed with all day wear and your dog's comfort in mind. Durable, highly buoyant, non-chafing materials. Strong nylon closures and grab loop. High-impact plastic snap buckles. Size: 23x20x3. Color: Yellow. see more...

Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is an excellent product of superior quality. We have this for our border collie/lab mix who loves the water and loves to jump off the boat. However, she doesn't always have the easiest time getting back in the boat. The handle on top makes it very easy to lift her back up and also is a great place to tie a line to her so she can't float away. She loves putting it on she knows she's going for a boat ride! She doesn't get overheated with it on either. Very easy to put on and adjust.
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
I have an English Bulldog who does not swim, he gets scared of the water but ever since we got him this vest he slowly gets in and he was able to swim with it on. I was so proud of him and very excited because now we can take him into the water without any fears of him drowning or freaking out.
Starla R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a great fit for my greyhound. I was worried about the chest portion fitting but we have no issues with fit. I actually found this on clearance and have gotten more than my money's worth. If this ever needs replaced I will go with the same thing again.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
My dog has an abnormally large (very long) chest, and I was worried about it not fitting him right. BUT, it fits like a glove. It gives me a sense of security knowing he'll be safe in case of a boating emergency. I just wish he liked wearing it...ha.
Sarah S.
Auburn, Wa
I got this for my lab mix and she doesn't seem to mind it. She loves swimming but coughs a lot while she swims so I got this for her to keep her safe. It works great and is sturdy
Taylor M.
Omaha, NE
This is the greatest product!!! I put this on my dog each time we go to the lake!! It keeps him comfy and supported! This product is super reliable and inexpensice
Darla D.
Columbiana, AL
Love this. Keeps my dog safe at the beach and on the lake. Great value. Great product. I got from Tj Maxx. He's a larger dog so his size was 19.99
Lindsey J.
La Follette, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a wonderful product. It is definitely a must for any pet owner.
Dana M.
Terrell, NC
I've been looking to purchase a life jacket for both of my dogs, one weights 12lbs the other is about 60lbs and we have just purchased a boat. However I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the strap or handle on this vest is sturdy enough to pull on to assist my larger dog on and off the boat without ripping? If not might anyone have a recommendation of one that would be good? thank you
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI
Has anyone used this with a golden retriever?