PawPack Subscription Box for Dogs & Cats

by pawpack

Are they subscription based or can you shop at their store?
What is the least expensive item at this store?
What is the most expensive item at this store?
Start your review of PawPack Subscription Box for Dogs & Cats!
How would you rate this product?
Tenee D.
Valparaiso, IN
I've gotten some great things for my furry little friends. They love the little toys and snacks that are sent to them
Carrie W.
Low Moor
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is something nice to get for your furry friends because it has alot of thing that your furry friends will love so i recomend people that love your pets to buy this
Rachel C.
Princeton, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
PawPack Subscription Box for Dogs & Cats uploaded by Rachel C.
Paw Pack is great! My Husky loves when the mailman knocks on the door each month with his Paw Pack! He gets so excited when we open it and he sees all the goodies inside. They always give him good quality toys and treats. You can pick regular or Grain-Free products. It's one of my favorite subscription boxes out there!
Gitzel G H.
Can’t really say much about this for now, barely did the subscription. I’m just waiting for it to arrive.
Jasmine F.
dinuba
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boyfriend actually put me Into this. He wanted to not be selfish or us and have our baby groot get some monthly items and we adore the stuff that come in the toys the food he enjoys high recommend!!
Keegan L.
The whole idea of getting mystery items for my pet is great! When I go to the store there’s so many items to choose from I can never make up my mind, with this subscription they do it for me. Great quality toys. Makes it worth every penny.
misti P.
Pawpack is amazing ! I have tried other brands for my pets and Pawpacks overall quality is #1 in my book! My dogs love to see the boxes come in the mail! We wait for them !!!! It's so exciting opening the box and deciding which pup gets which item! They especially love the snacks !!!
Above T.
Hauula, HI
Love my Purrrrfect Friend and the products offered and delivered to my doorstep. Products are great quality and I don’t have to search for what I need because they have it all. Fabulous products, great prices, convenient delivery. What more could you ask for?! I love the convenience and quality.
Shane Thomas P.
Encino, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a great value. I have six dogs so I am always in need of new fun toys and treats. This box delivers! The toys could last a little longer I feel though. I go on & off my subscription but I'm happy to use this service. I totally recommend trying this out!
nadia C.
california
I actually liked this because you are able to get some cool boxes for your dog for a pretty affordable price