BY PAWGANICS

So we dedicated ourselves to creating products that are safe, healthy, non-toxic and biodegradable using natural, plant-based ingredients. Pet safe, people safe, earth safe! PawGanics Foaming Stain & Odor Remover fights tough pet accidents and smells - naturally. This powerful foaming formula penetrates stains deep down and eliminates the stinkiest of smells, leaving a fresh lemon scent behind. It will have you and your pet wondering where their mess went - helping to discourage your pet from resoiling! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tiffani L.
Tiffani L.
I love using this lemon scented Pawganics foaming stain and odor remover! Not only am I a huge fan of organic products but the product is very affordable and smells wonderful! If I have a spot I need removed, I simply spray the spot directly, wait about 10 minutes then wipe away with a damp cloth.
kelly c.
kelly c.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love this product. it is lemon scented and doesn't just "cover up" the smell. it works very well. highly recommend
Terah B.
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
Works really well at removing odors and stains. I keep this in the house at all time having 3 kids and a dog.
jenessa F.
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA
Works awesome on getting out baby food stains! I used this for a year now and its all that works for us.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
This is one of the best products I have tied works real good and is safe around children and animals
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is so good for removing stains and odors. It removes everything and even most harsh stains.
Carole'Ann L.
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
This really helps with those tough smells and stains from feeding or changing them .
Fotini M.
Fotini M.
Mauldin, SC
Awesome product!!!!! Awesome awesome awesome!!! Works great!!!! Pet friendly!
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert
AMAZING!!! I wait for these to go on sale and buy 6-8 at a time. I own 5 cats plus two kids, this cleans up everything. Okay, except that is does not clean up honey on carpet. Other than that, it cleans up cat throw-up on tile, rugs and carpet. It leaves a fresh scent and no scent of the mess. It works the same with pee from pets and kids. This stuff is my go to cleaner for all things yucky.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Holt, MI
I'm a big fan of this stuff. I try to make sure everything we use is fur baby friendly and for those small accidents this is perfect. No gross "floral" cover scents either.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Does this work as it claims? How much and where do I buy? Any type of flooring?
nicole m.
nicole m.
Does this really work and where can I find it ?
Crystal B.
Does this working on all flooring?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Where can I purchase?
Emely A.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Does this really work? Where can I find it?