BY PAW TRAX

Richell s Paw Trax Training Tray Is A Must Have For Every Pet Parent. It s Snap-In Design Holds The Paw Trax Training Pad Securely In Place. The Tray Is Perfect For Potty Training Puppies And Longtime Companion Pets, And It Comes In Handy When Your Little Pal Is Not Feeling So Special. It s Great For All Indoor Pets! Paw Trax Training Pads Sold Separately. No Assembly Required. see more...

• Do you have a small or large breed dog? 1 Answers
Paw Trax Pet Training Tray
  • "My mom uses these, they are a great way to train your dogs to go do their "business" just in case you work late and can't take your dog outside to do their "business" and better then finding little surprises around the house." in 1 review
Jc Mae A.
Kent, WA
This made pad training for my two little shihtzu's much easier. They easily identified the difference between the ground in which they are able to play on and the pad where they can relieve themselves. Snaps onto the pads great. I just wish that it was more of a rectangular shape rather than the grooves. It would make it easier to play in a corner. The reason is that my male puppy sometimes believe that he is making it onto the pad, but misses.
Ashley G.
Augusta, GA
My cat (yes, cat) has begun to not like his litter box in his old age (He's 14) but he likes using puppy pads. So we bought one of these for him, and stuck it by his litter box. It works great, and with the frame holding it down, we don't have to worry about one of the dogs snatching the pad up and ripping it up!
Steven B.
Camden, NY
I'm a Dachshund parent, and a mini at that, three pound doggies do not go outside much in the North East either the snow will get them or my fear a large bird. Thus I use potty pads and I found out quickly without a pad holder the dog will typically "play" shred the pad.
The pet training tray is awesome! not only does it make for easier clean up but its impossible for the dog to drag the pad around the house or easily tear up its pad.
Julz L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Melissa F.
Perfect for puppies that are getting potty trained. Makes it easy clean and also perfect for indoor dogs especially
Kimberlee B.
Saskatoon, SK
I didn't like this tray very much. my pug was still able to shred the pad and drag it all around. We switched to reusable pads, and that made all the difference in the world.
Jessica T.
Do you have a small or large breed dog?