2 colors available

BY PAW

This mat and tray system gives dogs a place to relieve themselves when they can t go outside! The ingenious mat is made of an antimicrobial and odor resistant artificial turf that gives off an organic scent, attracting dogs so they can be taught quickly that it is an acceptable spot for relief. The mat sits on top of a plastic insert which allows liquid to drain into the included locking tray for easy clean up! Features include: Three layer system - Odor resistant mat, Plastic insert which allows the liquid to drain, and Durable collection tray. Perfect for patios and indoor use. So easy to clean, just rinse with soapy water. Great when your pet can t go outside. D. see more...

• Does potty training your dogs on these "fake grass" set ups make th...1 Answers
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I tried training my puppy to go to the restroom on this instead and she just never learned. i got it off of groupon for $20. i didn't have great results though.
Juliet T.
Juliet T.
Hamburg, NY
Don't bother! Be a responsible pet owner and teach your puppy to potty outside!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Riverview, FL
This is my second time trying this. We were not lucky with my older Chihuahua. He was already housebroken and used to potting on the perfect blade of grass. He would use this potty patch to scratch his back.

However, we got a 2 month old Chihuahua and she went straight to it. She loves it and we love it. She will run to go potty on it. It works great when it's late at night, cold, or raining. We keep it on the screened patio. I also keep potty pads underneath the grass, to make cleaning easier.
Edward R.
Edward R.
Beaverton, OR
I ordered this for my 16 week old Pomeranian, He is already potty trained but sense I live on the 28th floor I thought this would be "Prettier" to look at then his potty pad. Well I was not too happy with the actual size or with the way the Turf/Grass was cut. It does not fit evenly on the trainer. Also because the Turf/Grass does not stay in place and slides around my puppy does not like to go potty on it. He prefers to continue using his pad. I am a little disappointed. I know if the Turf/Grass was placed on there evenly, properly and couldn't fly off the trainer by someone just walking by, then I am sure my puppy would use it.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
These just don't seem to interest my dogs. They would rather go potty in a real yard on real grass. Maybe if I trained them from the start on these things.
Mia S.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Does potty training your dogs on these "fake grass" set ups make them potty on carpets in the house as well? Just wondering cause I'm debating buying these for our next puppy.