Paw Patrol

BY ARM & HAMMER

(1) Turbo powered toothbrush featuring Paw Patrol's Police Pup Chase, cleans deep and massages gums while you brush vibrating motion! Batteries Included (1) Orajel PAW Patrol 4.2 oz Anticavity Bubble Berry Fluoride Toothpaste Plus Bonus Paw Patrol 16oz... see more...

• Where can I buy this set? My kids would love this for Christmas! 1 Answers
Paw Patrol
Paw Patrol "Chase Inspired" 3pc. Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! (1) Paw Patrol Turbo Power Spin Toothbrush (1) Paw Patrol Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste! Plus Bonus Paw Patrol Mouthwash Rinse Cup!
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth H.
Horrible ingredients for a kiddos mouth and body. Use a natural toothpaste. We love paw patrol though.
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
Bought this for my brother and cousin to try and they live it. They really like the toothpaste!
Ashley R.
My daughter loves this toothpaste we buy it all the time and always repurchase it
Hailey H.
My little one is totally obsessed with Paw Patrol and he was ecstatic to have his toothbrush and toothpaste themed. It's a struggle to get him to brush daily, but this makes it exciting. It apparently tastes good and he likes this toothbrush better than all others. A+!
Yessi G.
Weldon, NC
My kid is in love with this not just the superhero the paste itself he lover brushing his teeth now !!
Jennica G.
My kids love their Spinbrush Paw Patrol toothbrushes! It's easy to get them to actually WANT to brush their teeth everyday. We buy a new one every few months & they pick out a different character. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nikki G.
My boys love paw patrol! They where so excited to see these boys paw patrol toothbrushes! Perfect for paw patrol fans to make brushing teeth a fun task
Asia-Lynn G.
Beloit, WI
Highly recommended if you have a child who loves Paw Patrol!! Got it as a stocking stuffer for my little cousin and he loved it. Definitely is great that it comes with the rinse cup and tooth paste, great for traveling!!
Ashley  E.
Tacoma , WA
Where can I buy this set? My kids would love this for Christmas!