Paw Patrol

BY ARM & HAMMER

(1) Turbo powered toothbrush featuring Paw Patrol's Police Pup Chase, cleans deep and massages gums while you brush vibrating motion! Batteries Included (1) Orajel PAW Patrol 4.2 oz Anticavity Bubble Berry Fluoride Toothpaste Plus Bonus Paw Patrol 16oz... see more...

• Where can I buy this set? My kids would love this for Christmas! 1 Answers
Paw Patrol
Paw Patrol "Chase Inspired" 3pc. Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! (1) Paw Patrol Turbo Power Spin Toothbrush (1) Paw Patrol Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste! Plus Bonus Paw Patrol Mouthwash Rinse Cup!
Buy on Amazon
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
My boys love paw patrol! They where so excited to see these boys paw patrol toothbrushes! Perfect for paw patrol fans to make brushing teeth a fun task
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
My little one is totally obsessed with Paw Patrol and he was ecstatic to have his toothbrush and toothpaste themed. It's a struggle to get him to brush daily, but this makes it exciting. It apparently tastes good and he likes this toothbrush better than all others. A+!
Mrs J.
Mrs J.
My daughter is obsessed with paw patrol so the fact that they have this lil whole toothbrushing kit for kids is super amazing
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Fort Mohave, AZ
This toothbrush has been a godsend for getting my daughter to brush her teeth. She absolutely loves Paw Patrol and Chase is her favorite rescue dog. Brushing her teeth used to be a struggle. I had to brush her teeth for her because she wouldn't do a good job and she would fight me every step of the way. Now, all I have to do it tell her it's time to brush her teeth and she does it. It's seriously a miracle. The toothpaste has a very kid friendly taste and the cup is great for mouthwash. I'm so happy I found this.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Horrible ingredients for a kiddos mouth and body. Use a natural toothpaste. We love paw patrol though.
Yessi G.
Yessi G.
Weldon, NC
My kid is in love with this not just the superhero the paste itself he lover brushing his teeth now !!
Asia-Lynn G.
Asia-Lynn G.
Beloit, Wi
Highly recommended if you have a child who loves Paw Patrol!! Got it as a stocking stuffer for my little cousin and he loved it. Definitely is great that it comes with the rinse cup and tooth paste, great for traveling!!
Ashley  E.
Ashley E.
Tacoma , WA
Where can I buy this set? My kids would love this for Christmas!