Paw Patrol

BY ARM & HAMMER

(1) Turbo powered toothbrush featuring Paw Patrol's Police Pup Chase, cleans deep and massages gums while you brush vibrating motion! Batteries Included (1) Orajel PAW Patrol 4.2 oz Anticavity Bubble Berry Fluoride Toothpaste Plus Bonus Paw Patrol 16oz... see more...

• Where can I buy this set? My kids would love this for Christmas! 1 Answers
Paw Patrol
Paw Patrol "Chase Inspired" 3pc. Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! (1) Paw Patrol Turbo Power Spin Toothbrush (1) Paw Patrol Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste! Plus Bonus Paw Patrol Mouthwash Rinse Cup!
Buy on Amazon
Nikki G.
My boys love paw patrol! They where so excited to see these boys paw patrol toothbrushes! Perfect for paw patrol fans to make brushing teeth a fun task
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Ann S.
Edinburg, TX
My son really enjoys brushing his teeth with this Paw Patrol tooth brush. It makes it easy for him to brush his teeth. I recommend it 100%.
Mrs J.
My daughter is obsessed with paw patrol so the fact that they have this lil whole toothbrushing kit for kids is super amazing
Yessi G.
Weldon, NC
My kid is in love with this not just the superhero the paste itself he lover brushing his teeth now !!
Elizabeth H.
Horrible ingredients for a kiddos mouth and body. Use a natural toothpaste. We love paw patrol though.
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
Bought this for my brother and cousin to try and they live it. They really like the toothpaste!
Ashley R.
My daughter loves this toothpaste we buy it all the time and always repurchase it
Asia-Lynn G.
Beloit, WI
Highly recommended if you have a child who loves Paw Patrol!! Got it as a stocking stuffer for my little cousin and he loved it. Definitely is great that it comes with the rinse cup and tooth paste, great for traveling!!
Ashley  E.
Tacoma, WA
Where can I buy this set? My kids would love this for Christmas!