Paw Patrol

BY ARM & HAMMER

(1) Turbo powered toothbrush featuring Paw Patrol's Police Pup Chase, cleans deep and massages gums while you brush vibrating motion! Batteries Included (1) Orajel PAW Patrol 4.2 oz Anticavity Bubble Berry Fluoride Toothpaste Plus Bonus Paw Patrol 16oz... see more...

• Where can I buy this set? My kids would love this for Christmas! 1 Answers
Paw Patrol
Paw Patrol "Chase Inspired" 3pc. Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! (1) Paw Patrol Turbo Power Spin Toothbrush (1) Paw Patrol Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste! Plus Bonus Paw Patrol Mouthwash Rinse Cup!
Buy on Amazon
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
My son loves his Paw Patrol toothbrush and toothpaste! It makes him excited about brushing his teeth! It's a great toothbrush! It's effective at keeping his teeth healthy and clean! Keeps him smiling after brushing!
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Este set es muy buenos para los niños que se están aprendiendo a cepillar porque para ellos todo es mejor si tiene caricaturas y todo eso. Lo recomiendo mucho.
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
To say getting my three year old to brush his teeth before was a battle, would be a huge understatement. Since we have purchased this set every 5 minutes he is begging to brush his teeth. He loves the paw patrol characters and that he gets a 'big boy' electric toothbrush like his sissy.
Jackie M.
Sometimes it is a battle to have my toddler brush his teeth, having a paw patrol character helps a little bit in the battle. What ups the ante is adding an electric tooth brush to the equation. He feels like a big boy.
adrianna t.
My son loves Paw Patrol so he absolutely loves this set! He loves being able to brush and then rinse his mouth out with his cup! I recommend this to any moms whose kids love paw patrol! They will love it!
Tanya D.
Fort Mohave, AZ
This toothbrush has been a godsend for getting my daughter to brush her teeth. She absolutely loves Paw Patrol and Chase is her favorite rescue dog. Brushing her teeth used to be a struggle. I had to brush her teeth for her because she wouldn't do a good job and she would fight me every step of the way. Now, all I have to do it tell her it's time to brush her teeth and she does it. It's seriously a miracle. The toothpaste has a very kid friendly taste and the cup is great for mouthwash. I'm so happy I found this.
Amber A.
Bought this set for my 2 year old daughter and she was so excited to see her favorite pups marshel and chase on the cup. I love seeing her be excited for her dental hygiene
Mrs J.
My daughter is obsessed with paw patrol so the fact that they have this lil whole toothbrushing kit for kids is super amazing
Nikki G.
My boys love paw patrol! They where so excited to see these boys paw patrol toothbrushes! Perfect for paw patrol fans to make brushing teeth a fun task
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Ashley  E.
Tacoma , WA
Where can I buy this set? My kids would love this for Christmas!