Paw Patrol

BY ARM & HAMMER

(1) Turbo powered toothbrush featuring Paw Patrol's Police Pup Chase, cleans deep and massages gums while you brush vibrating motion! Batteries Included (1) Orajel PAW Patrol 4.2 oz Anticavity Bubble Berry Fluoride Toothpaste Plus Bonus Paw Patrol 16oz... see more...

• Where can I buy this set? My kids would love this for Christmas! 1 Answers
Paw Patrol
Paw Patrol "Chase Inspired" 3pc. Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! (1) Paw Patrol Turbo Power Spin Toothbrush (1) Paw Patrol Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste! Plus Bonus Paw Patrol Mouthwash Rinse Cup!
Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Hailey H.
My little one is totally obsessed with Paw Patrol and he was ecstatic to have his toothbrush and toothpaste themed. It's a struggle to get him to brush daily, but this makes it exciting. It apparently tastes good and he likes this toothbrush better than all others. A+!
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
My son loves his Paw Patrol toothbrush and toothpaste! It makes him excited about brushing his teeth! It's a great toothbrush! It's effective at keeping his teeth healthy and clean! Keeps him smiling after brushing!
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
To say getting my three year old to brush his teeth before was a battle, would be a huge understatement. Since we have purchased this set every 5 minutes he is begging to brush his teeth. He loves the paw patrol characters and that he gets a 'big boy' electric toothbrush like his sissy.
Jackie M.
Sometimes it is a battle to have my toddler brush his teeth, having a paw patrol character helps a little bit in the battle. What ups the ante is adding an electric tooth brush to the equation. He feels like a big boy.
adrianna t.
My son loves Paw Patrol so he absolutely loves this set! He loves being able to brush and then rinse his mouth out with his cup! I recommend this to any moms whose kids love paw patrol! They will love it!
Tanya D.
Fort Mohave, AZ
This toothbrush has been a godsend for getting my daughter to brush her teeth. She absolutely loves Paw Patrol and Chase is her favorite rescue dog. Brushing her teeth used to be a struggle. I had to brush her teeth for her because she wouldn't do a good job and she would fight me every step of the way. Now, all I have to do it tell her it's time to brush her teeth and she does it. It's seriously a miracle. The toothpaste has a very kid friendly taste and the cup is great for mouthwash. I'm so happy I found this.
Amber A.
Bought this set for my 2 year old daughter and she was so excited to see her favorite pups marshel and chase on the cup. I love seeing her be excited for her dental hygiene
Jennica G.
My kids love their Spinbrush Paw Patrol toothbrushes! It's easy to get them to actually WANT to brush their teeth everyday. We buy a new one every few months & they pick out a different character. I would definitely recommend this product.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Este set es muy buenos para los niños que se están aprendiendo a cepillar porque para ellos todo es mejor si tiene caricaturas y todo eso. Lo recomiendo mucho.
Ashley  E.
Tacoma, WA
Where can I buy this set? My kids would love this for Christmas!