BY PAW

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Designed for all sizes of dog or cat, this Large Capacity Automatic Pet Feeder holds up to 45 cups of dry food. Feeder has programmable days , portion sizes and feeding . Smart Sensor prevents overloading of feeding tray. Unique anti-clogging feature for food hopper and pet-proof lock on lid for greater security. Record a 6 second personal message for your pet to play your voice when the feeding time coming! Alarm sounds when feeding schedule expires. Also includes a built-in microphone, speaker and low battery indicator. Features Include: Alarm sounds when feeding schedule expires. Built-in clock with easy to read LCD. Built-in microphone, speaker and low battery indicator. Detachable food hoppe. see more...

Review (1)
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
This product had so much potential! I read the directions and looked up the reviews online (recommended I see the "how-to" videos which came in handy); however, the dispenser itself never got the measurements of food correct. And by that I mean 1 morsel would dispense every interval of time I set. I initially purchased this for when we went away on our honeymoon so our cat could be fed without having to have sometone care for her. Talk about a waste, no way could I trust it would feed her adequately for the 9 days. Returned immediately.