BY PAW

PAW Furry Canopy Cave Pet Bed: Canopy design is snug and intimate making pets feel more secure Foam structure supports your pet for a relaxing rest Zippered design for easy washing, transport and storage see more...

Abbey  M.
Saint Joseph, MO
Our cats love their canopy cave! They can both fit in it (if they squeeze) and I find them using it all day long! We've never used another kind of pet bed, but if this one wears out I'd like to get another one. The quality has been great because usually the cats tear things up pretty quickly. The price isn't bad, and I would definitely recommend the canopy cave pet bed to others looking to spoil their cats.
Alivia C.
Mobile, AL
This is my favorite bed for my cats because they both love it so much! No matter where I put it, they always find there way to it. I also like it because I've had it for over a year and it's held up very well!
Samantha F.
staten island, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Love these cat houses! When I first got my kittens it was the first thing I got them. However as they got bigger they began to like to make it cave in and sleep on top instead
Mandy G.
Woodway, TX
My tabby cat loves this bed and he is in it all the time. It's was such a great value and definitely lives up to my expectations it's a great canopy and there's only pros it great and doesn't come apart easily.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The perfect little canapy for your little furry friend. It's soft. The perfect little hideout for your cat. Be careful they might just jump out of it at you!
Krystal A.
I purchased this for our insecure kitty. It gives him enough security to feel safe but also is open enough that he can see everything going on around him.
Michelle R.
Freehold, NJ
My cat loves this! She seems super comfy and sleeps in it all the time. She is a Persian and very picky about beds . Really a great purchase
Mary V.
bay county
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use this for my cats i bought 2 one for each cat but they decided they did not want 2 so they share the one. And curl up so sweetly.
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the furry conaopy pet cave bed for my kitties they just love them! And my female just had babies and they love it to!!
Zenia E.
Antioch, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat liked it for a few days but then he hot bored with it and stopped using it. He still prefers a cardboard box.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How can I get my cat to try getting into a bed like this? doesn't seem to like boxes or anything like that but loves hiding under the bed
Melissa L.
Chula Vista, CA
Does anyone's cat actually use this ?!is this to small my kitty is getting a lot bigger .
Maia T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does the top of the cave hold its shape well?
Tori A.
Philadelphia, PA
Where can I buy this?
Maisie F.
Sophia, NC
My cats absolutely love things like this, but where can this be bought and are there any different colors for it?