BY PAW DOODLES

The Best For Your Pet Strong Durable Fun Hours Of Fun Extra Long Legs Multiple Squeakers JAKKS Pets™ toys are designed for safe and durable pet play and are crafted out of strong, plush fabric with embroidered details.  We proudly make pet toys, treats and accessories appropriate for every pet age and level of activity. Remember...the best gift you can give your dog is your time. Contents may vary in style, color, shape and decoration from images shown on package or in advertising. ; see more...

Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
My dog loves her toys with squeakers in them. She carries it around every where she goes. I usually have to take it from her so she doesn't take it outside. If I accidentally step on the squeaker, she comes running. These toys are really affordable.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
I wish I could buy my dog toys like these, but she'll tear them up within an hour. She's still a puppy and her rope toys she currently has only last a few days, I shudder to think what would happen to this soft little buddy.
Debbie B.
Waxhaw, NC
My little Dozier loves her squeaky toys. Paw Doodles put out the cutest toys. The more the marrier. I love surprising her with new toys.