BY PAW

This automatic pet feeder can keep your pet on a regular feeding schedule. It is a perfect way to control your pets meals while at home or away. Perfect for people with sporadic schedules. You can keep doing what you are doing and not have to worry about feeding your buddy back home. Features Include: 3 Feeding Times can Be Set. 4 Separate large Food Trays. 6 Second Personal Voice Message Recorder. Accepts Disposable Food Packs As Well As Other Wet or Dry Food. Comes Apart for Easy Cleaning. Cool Chamber for Ice or Cool Packs to Keep Food Fresh. Easy to Use Control Panel. User Sel. see more...

Jaelynn V.
Odessa, TX
It's is so good have for your pet It help u also because it's not pricey it's a good product you can purchase it a any pet store near you it's just perfect for your dog I recommend this to y'all to save time nd it helps u way more
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Amazing! On days I work late I wanted an auto feeder for my 2 overweight cats (leaving out food is not an option). As soon as they hear my voice, they know it's time to eat, and this also eliminates them sitting by the feeder wondering when it will open.
Marry L.
Awesome product feeds your pet if your gone for the whole day. I love it and its easy to manage.
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
This is awesome I really love it more if your always out like me helps me a lot