Pavilion

by Britax

Britax Pavilion convertible car seat available at most baby gear stores.

Does it come in different prints??
Cuál es el precio me parece hermoso
Can anyone on here compare this car seat with the graco forever seat? Would love to hear a review comparing the two as I'm in the market for a new car seat for my son.
Start your review of Pavilion!
How would you rate this product?
Prairieville, LA
I love all my Britax products. I bought this car seat because I travel back and forth about 4 hours each way. My daughter never complains. It is spacious yet protective and super comfy.
Texas
I won't use anything but Britax! I find they are built very, very well! And the are comfortable for our daughter. They are worth every penny. I love the fabric choices too!
Britax is very pricey, but it's so worth it! You can't put a price on your child's safety and the safety ratings on Britax are the best! You won't regret your purchase!
Well padded, cute print, rather bulky. So wouldnt recommend in a compact car especially if you have multiple kids. Price is a little high. It just wins when it comes to the cushions
Tarzana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Right that's the side to be the safest car seat around for toddlers babies and children who are not yet ready to sit in a regular Seat or booster at it holds them secure and tight for every car ride
Chipley, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Very expensive but well worth every penny. Easy installation and is very comfortable for my child who loves his seat. Found at Babies R'Us and had to have it.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I highly recommend this car seat! It's very comfortable for your little one, and it's effective at providing car safety. To top it all off its super cute!
Cape Coral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is really safety! My little cousin uses this. They are very expensive but I think it worth it. When you touch it its puffy so it looks comfortable.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love britax! I have used this brand of car seats and strollers for all my kids. It feels better knowing your kids are in a safer car seat well made.
This is the best car seat you will purchase! My daughter hated her first car seat, this one is much more comfortable, and safer! And its super cute!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...