Pavilion

by Britax

Britax Pavilion convertible car seat available at most baby gear stores.

Does it come in different prints??
Cuál es el precio me parece hermoso
Can anyone on here compare this car seat with the graco forever seat? Would love to hear a review comparing the two as I'm in the market for a new car seat for my son.
Start your review of Pavilion!
How would you rate this product?
Parma, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Absolutely LOVE this seat! We also have the Marathon. I love the SafeCell technology, to tell you when the straps are just right. I am an advocate for extended rearfacing riding and this seat allows them to be rearfacing until 40 pounds! Once we turn her around she will be able to stay in it until 65 lbs!
Staten Island, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Yes my family loves Britax. Very safe equipments anf I like that it's big gives your child lots of room, don't want them to feel trapped. They are a little overly priced but as they say nothing good is cheap.
Aurora, Co
We really like this seat. The only reason that it's not getting 5 stars is because it's slightly difficult to adjust the height of the straps. And it's not hugely difficult, just compared to our other seat- recaro. It's very sturdy and looks very safe!
Saint Marys, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I got this for my daughter & she loooooves it. I feel comfortable putting her in it because it's very padded and secure. She likes it because she sits high up, it's like a pedestal
Really like this brand of car seat and the color. The pros is that it is a safe reliable brand. I bought it at our toys r us store. It met our expectations especially because we have tall babies. I would recommend it.
Meadville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love that it has a 4 point harness chest clip my daughter is 4 years old and very small for her age and this is the car seat I have for her it's easy to install and safe.
The britax pavilion g4 convertible car seat is great for growing kids. I like all the colors they have. The price was great also for the quality and a safe product.
Cumberland , MD
This is a super sturdy yet nicely padded well made car seat I love it it's easy to get her in and out of the base and it's super cute wasn't to pricey and it does well for me and my daughter I would recommend
This is point blank the best car seat you're ever going to buy. It is safe, super stylish, and very resealant. My youngest 2 daughters both used this car seat and now they play with it.
Hughesville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Britax seats. We already had this same seat for my son in our car and another Britax lower model for my truck. After my newborn was born I bought this seat during Amazon prime day at a great discount of 20% off and gave the old one to grandma for the baby. Britax makes a great product. Today I have purchased a total of 6 Britax car seats, 3 convertibles and 3 high back boosters across several different models. All are great quality and build.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...