Pavilion

by Britax

Britax Pavilion convertible car seat available at most baby gear stores.

Does it come in different prints??
Cuál es el precio me parece hermoso
Can anyone on here compare this car seat with the graco forever seat? Would love to hear a review comparing the two as I'm in the market for a new car seat for my son.
Start your review of Pavilion!
How would you rate this product?
Westminster , CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
This is nice a lot lighter than my recaro seat. It is a larger seat. The clips Move smoothly and I love how easy it is to adjust the seat when she grows. We will be able to use this well into her toddler years. I would definitely re purchase Britax again.
Albuquerque , NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved it. I used for my Grandbabies it was very roomy. I just wished it was for more than 40lbs. It is big tho for some cars. I used it when I had bigger cars. But I think this is a very good car seat.
Plano, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The britax g4 convertible seat is so easy and convenient to use. The installation is so easy as well so when you need to move it to another vehicle or car seat it's so easy and fast. It's not over heavy or light weight that it scares you about the safety.
This was the next car seat up we got after my son outgrew the Chicco Keyfit 30. Let me start off by saying, I'm in *love* with the safety rating this thing has. It's got to be one of the safest car seats in its class on the market. It looks very comfortable, too. There are plush, puffy pads on the straps to rest on my son's shoulders to avoid chaffing, which is awesome. The snap across his chest is easy to position, in spite of having those rubber dividers, which on some car seats I've noticed where a pain in the butt to move... there's an option to adjust the back so it can grow with their height, which is invaluable to me, since my son is a giant. Every time I put him in there, it's like he's sitting in a billowy cloud of protection. I love it. Having said all that, it did take three adults, twenty minutes, and a How-To YouTube clip to figure out how to adjust the straps to give more slack. The buttons are a little hard to find, and the seat was difficult to recline while it's installed. (Easy to recline when not installed, but difficult when installed). Once we figured out how to loosen the straps though, I haven't had any issues with it since. I do miss being able to move the entire car seat out of the car for when baby falls asleep in the vehicle (like we could do with the Chicco Keyfit) but I suppose that's the price we pay for our kids growing up. All in all, an amazing car seat-- I hope I never have to write a review about its durability in an accident, but if I did, I'm sure it would pass with flying colors.
San Diego , Ca
I got this car seat at my baby shower and at first I was hesitant of this brand because I hadn't heard much about it, but it's a really good car seat, this brand is seriously under the radar because it's truly amazing!
Gaston, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had one for 5 YEARSsssss. Yes 5 years and it was amazing. It met all my expectations. The con was the padding started to fall apart after a few years. I bought it from target 5+ years ago. Used it with all three of my kiddos then upgraded to a graco forever car seat.
Canyon, TX
Love this carseat!!! Britax is the only brand I have used for my 2 kids and wouldnt switch to any other brand. Slightly pricey but definitely worth it because the quality is awesome.
Moore, SC
Sturdy, safe car seat. Super easy to clean, and my baby always looks snug and secure. The safety ratings when I looked at this before buying were great. Everyone raved about this. I'm so glad I got this one!
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this it's sturdy and dependable. It's very affordable for the type it is and it's easy to install and it's cute. My God baby loves it no complaints. I would recommend to every parent and it's easy to clean.
Circleville, OH
Just recently purchased this seat. A little heavy to manuveure, but sturdy is great, right? Comfortable, according to my 2.5 year old. We travel a lot and no wiggling or squirming. Easy to install and adjust fir growing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...