BY PAUS

• Any idea where I can find a durable bed for a medium sized puppy? I...7 Answers
  • Depending on where you purchase it from, around $50-606 Answers
  • I would really like to get this Ball Dog Bed for my girl pitt, are ...12 Answers
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
My buddy loves this bed he will not come off of it he spends most of his time there he's lazy he loves his bed and I would recommend it because it's so comfortable.
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves this bed , he gets really comfortable in it .. He has never loved any other bed other than this one
Maica W.
Maica W.
GA
The Pau's Berber Ball Dog Bed, is great for smaller dogs. The price for the bed is reasonable.
Shaylin V.
Shaylin V.
Goshen, NY
Very good for medium to smaller sized dogs. Big dogs might have a hard time fitting in it
Tess H.
Tess H.
My medium sized dogs love this. The only problem with this bed is that my dogs spend too much time on it and less time with me on the sofa. This bed has become their own personal dog sofa.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Stevensville, MD
Such a cute little snuggle bed, my dog loves it. When he is in trouble this is his hiding spot lol and he loves it.
Ellie N.
Ellie N.
Lake Charles, LA
Good for small to medium dogs, AND cats. Fluffy and soft, easy to keep clean.
Ali L.
Ali L.
Marquette, MI
Good for dogs under 50 pounds! My dog loves his barbell and will not put it down!
christine b.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
My small dog snuggle. LOVES this so much and hard to get her off of it.......................................
Kay W.
Kay W.
This is so rare to find my dog liking anywhere to sit other than next to me but now I found and bought this, this is perfect and works so well. I would recommend this to any small fury dog lover.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Does anyone know how much these roughy cost? Would love to get a new bed for my pug but she is soooo picky!!
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
I would really like to get this Ball Dog Bed for my girl pitt, are their any other colors like hot pink or purple, and are they safe to machine wash?
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Pet Lover Expert
Any idea where I can find a durable bed for a medium sized puppy? Is there a website?
Tiara K.