Paula's Choice The Nude Mattes Eye Shadow Palette, 1 ea

by Paula's Choice

Put your best face forward with our new palette of neutral eyeshadows. It s you, only better. This unique eyeshadow palette features 11 velvety, true matte shadows plus one highlighting shadow in universally wearable shades-the kind you'll find in any good makeup artist's kit! In fact, the experts at Paula's Choice consulted with makeup expert and YouTube sensation Wayne Goss on the creation of this palette. The superbly blendable and buildable shadow colors range from soft ivory to rich brown and smoky black, making them versatile for day, night, or any time in between. The slim, mirrored case is recyclable and includes a professional-quality synthetic hair brush that allows flawless application and unlimited looks. This palett

This is my favorite Eye Shadow pallet. The colors are well pigmented and they last quite a while when applied. Easily blendable.
How much does this Palette cost?
Start your review of Paula's Choice The Nude Mattes Eye Shadow Palette, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This palette is everything! I am surprised that there are no other reviews on it. These shadows are so pigmented, and they last a long time on the lids. The way they blend is amazing! The colors are fantastic, you can create a neutral every day look, or a more dramatic night look. I use this palette almost every day, even if it is with other palettes, whether it is one of the highlight shades, or a transition shade. ” in 10 reviews
Appleton, WI
I love the colors, they're a nice blending of different neutrals that go very well with my blue eyes. It has more choice than my normal brand and is so easy to apply. Not only that, but the eyeshadow stays on all day long and looks just as good at the end of the day as it did when I left the house! I'd definitely recommend for the woman-on-the-go who likes neturals and doesn't want to reapply thorughout the day.
NEW YORK, NY
When it comes to a Nude palette, this is one of my favorites. I use this product along with with different palettes if I wanna change the look. Its very pigmented which is a big plus. It can go with any look - simple, glam the whole nine yards. I love it. I would buy this again.
This palette is amazing!!!! The colors mesh so well together and they create an amazing smiley eye... the color lasts all day and to top it off u can spray a setting spray and they will last even longer!
Hempstead, NY
It could be better, I have been using this for a long time and I have no recommendation because it doesn't work good, don't stays for a long time! And the color is not to strong enough. Now I'm trying another brand.
Elgin, IL
I highly recommend this palette if you like going for more of a natural look. Of course it would look amazing with a bold lipstick color but thats besides the point, irrelevant, anyways. I also love this palette because it is matte I myself am not a fan of glittery eyeshadows.
This was my first time using a Paula's Choice product and I really liked it! This palette has lots of natural-looking choices that are great for work or daytime. The one I got was slightly different than the one pictured, one color was a soft-pink shimmer, the rest are earth-toned mattes as shown. It comes with a small brush which is just so-so, nothing special, but I loved the small mirror that came with it. The color lasted about the same length of time as most eye shadows, and has a powder feel (not cream). Use a primer if you want longer wear. Overall, it's a great product! I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.
Saint Joseph, MO
This palette has good pigmentation and blendability. My holy grail matte eyeshadows are the Urban Decay Naked Basics 1 & 2. These eyeshadows aren't quite up to those standards imo, but they are still pretty good, and they picked the perfect shimmer shade to include in this palette. I like that in this one palette you have light, dark, warm, cool and neutral. The quality and quantity definitely make it a good deal, especially if you can get it when they offer it for free with a purchase! (I've seen that happen twice, about once a year, around Christmas if I remember correctly.)
South Gate, CA
This palette is everything I was looking for! I was on the fence about buying the naked palette because of the shimmer shadows but then I found the Nude Mattes Palette. The shadows are true mattes and they are easy to blend. I literally use this palette for everything: eye shadow, eyebrows, contouring! I haven't gone a day without using it since I bought it. My only wishes are that it wasn't so expensive and that it became a permanent product in their line.
Columbus , OH
I received this as a gwp last holiday season and i recently began using it, I really wish that I'd picked it up sooner because this palette is awesome! I guess that I am really accustomed to the textures of other eyeshadows like urban decay and makeupforever, which has wrongly influenced what I consider to be a good-quality eyeshadow. However, this palette works excellently over a primer, if ya need one! It's a perfect warm matte palette.
Esta paleta de Nute Mattes eyes Shadow palette. Esta super excelente, son colores mate que dan naturalidad al maquillaje, hermosos colores y también super accesible. Excelente producto y excelente marca se las recomiendo muchísimo!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...