Paula's Choice The Nude Mattes Eye Shadow Palette, 1 ea uploaded by Brooklyn M.

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

Put your best face forward with our new palette of neutral eyeshadows. It s you, only better. This unique eyeshadow palette features 11 velvety, true matte shadows plus one highlighting shadow in universally wearable shades-the kind you'll find in any good makeup artist's kit! In fact, the experts at Paula's Choice consulted with makeup expert and YouTube sensation Wayne Goss on the creation of this palette. The superbly blendable and buildable shadow colors range from soft ivory to rich brown and smoky black, making them versatile for day, night, or any time in between. The slim, mirrored case is recyclable and includes a professional-quality synthetic hair brush that allows flawless application and unlimited looks. This palett see more...

Suzanne R.
This was my first time using a Paula's Choice product and I really liked it! This palette has lots of natural-looking choices that are great for work or daytime. The one I got was slightly different than the one pictured, one color was a soft-pink shimmer, the rest are earth-toned mattes as shown. It comes with a small brush which is just so-so, nothing special, but I loved the small mirror that came with it. The color lasted about the same length of time as most eye shadows, and has a powder feel (not cream). Use a primer if you want longer wear. Overall, it's a great product!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.
Natasha H.
Avondale, WV
I'm not to big on nude brown shades but these are perfect for ever day looks they aren't to dark but they are very pigmentive. I will buy this again. Perfect for any skin tone. They are so soft and easy to blend. Perfect for the price.
Candy L.
I have been looking for matt browns, this is something i would love to try. I use brand before and it's long lasting color stays rich and fresh. I no longer wear pear like shades and would really love to try this
Victoria L.
Rio Hondo, TX
Pigments are alright. I'm not so fond of it to be honest. But it's a good starter for beginners for sure. So I do recommend it if it's for that
M R.
Amazing for everyday looks they give you a very natural finish look. I would recommend it it personally it's not my favorite
Adriana E.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Earth colors are my favorites due to my skin tone, these shades are very pretty and pigmented. I would buy it again? Yes
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
Pigments are on point! Really I love this palllete I used on my makeup for Christmas and I want :(
Trudy M.
Crowley, LA
I love this product..the colors are absolutely stunning and the pigments are amazing...
Rayven B.
Austin, TX
Great product! Totally recommend this to anyone and the packaging was amazing
Aymee B.
This palette is everything I was looking for! I was on the fence about buying the naked palette because of the shimmer shadows but then I found the Nude Mattes Palette. The shadows are true mattes and they are easy to blend. I literally use this palette for everything: eye shadow, eyebrows, contouring! I haven't gone a day without using it since I bought it. My only wishes are that it wasn't so expensive and that it became a permanent product in their line.
Daniela P.
Do this eyeshadow rub off easily?
Cheyenne H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this eyeshadow palette?
Katie G.
I've never heard of this before but I love the colors and wanted to know how pigmented the shadows are and how long the last. Is it worth the money? Thanks!
Brazil G.
Maiden, NC
Are they very picmented ?
Jody C.
Where can i find this palette?