BY PAULA'S CHOICE

SUN 365 Self-Tanning Concentrate packs a high percentage of DHA-a well-researched tanning ingredient-into an odor-free, water-light formula. A few pumps are all it takes to give skin a natural-looking, long-lasting tan without exposing it to the sun's damaging rays. With SUN 365 Self-Tanning Concentrate, any moisturizer becomes your ideal self-tanner. Now there's no need for you to worry about whether a self-tanner's texture meets your preferences; you can simply add this concentrate to your face and body moisturizer. Best of all, you're in complete control of how much color you get. Want a little color? Add half to one pump to your moisturizer; want a deeper tan? Add another few pumps and in a few hours your customized tan transforms your skin from drab to fab! This product is see more...

Jane B.
Jane B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really hoping for this to be awesome. I have a lot of lotions, but no self tanners, and wanted a way to use up what I had. Sadly, it barely gives any color, the scent of fake tanner is still there which I could get over, but it doesn't work, so my search will continue.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Paula’s Choice is one of my favorite skincare brands! I love Paula’s Choice because their product are manufactured in the US, they do not test on animals, and they do not add fragrances, dyes, or ingredients that can harm the health and function of your skin in their products.I love trying new products from Paula’s Choice. This time I decided to try out the self-tanning concentrate!Sun 365 Self-Tanning Concentrate packs a high percentage of DHA (a well-researched tanning ingredient) into an odor-free, water-light formula. A few drops is all it takes to turn your favorite face or body moisturizer into a customized self-tanner, giving skin a natural-looking, long-lasting tan without exposing it to the sun’s damaging rays.I really like how I am in complete control of how much color I get. Want a little color? Add one-half to one pump to your moisturizer. Want a deeper tan? Add another few pumps, and in a few hours your customized tan transforms your skin from drab to fab!This concentrate is very easy to use! All you have to do is dispense the moisturizer into the palm of your hand, and then add 2-3 pumps of the concentrate for a medium tan result. Apply the mixture evenly and smoothly, one area at a time. Wash hands thoroughly to avoid tan palms and cuticles. Wait 10-15 minutes for the skin to completely dry before dressing. Color should develop within 1–3 hours. Full results are visible in 24-48 hours.I love using this concentrate because I get a natural-looking tan without damaging my skin. I have been using this concentrate for a while now and I am very happy with the results.
Diannelly H.
Diannelly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a I gift. Really I wouldt buy it cause is to expensive for me, but I used it and a i like it a lot, cover perfect a totally match with my skin, is a litle oil but a ile tha cause is soft with my face and hidratated a lot. :)