BY PAULA'S CHOICE

Marta M.
Cardiff , Cardiff
I love Paula's Choice products, I've tried several and they all did wonders for my skin. I specially love the fact that PC chooses ingredients that are proven to work, great packaging and no skin irritants. Pure love ❤
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
I like  Paula's choice products. I have ordered face cleaning set. I liked it. It helped me  so much. Also they have a normal prices.  This brand is one of the most excellent brands. I highly recommend to all.
Mae M.
I absolutely love this skin care company. I have been purchasing PC products for the past 6 years. I now have the perfect combination of products that makes my skin look amazing! I've struggled with acne and sensitive skin and with Paula's Choice products I am able to get it under control. Their customer service is amazing too! I love that they are a research driven company with strict guidelines about what types of products they develop. They are a no nonsense company and I know I can trust their products. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!
Rebekah M.
Richmond, TX
Excellent company with quality products. I truly believe in the science and researched based aspect of the company, I also really enjoy the price point
Lora S.
Toronto, ON
Almost every product I've tried from this brand I LOVE! Superstar products are their SPF offerings, 2% BHA liquid and retinol products (they actually make a difference). This brand also never tests on animals and a lot of their products are vegan (they have a page detailing the exceptions).
Jacqueline B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Within the recent months I have discovered Paula's Choice and after using her products, I must say that this is in my new skin care regimen. I am using the Resist perfectly balanced foaming cleanser, which is geared towards aging skin(I am 43). This has got to be the most luxurious of cleansers I've ever used. It is formulated to protect the skins barrier and easily remove make-up and oil, all while leaving your skin feeling soft & refreshed. No fragrance, no dyes and no animal testing. Treat yourself to this line of great skincare.
Laura C.
Tulsa, OK
All of Paula's products are researched and proven to be the most effective at targeting your skin concerns. Even better, she is way cheaper compared to more expensive products that aren't as effective! There are whole lines so that you can get a customized skin care routine, and she often has sales (like, say, 20% off all toners).
elphey i.
Paula's products have a great pricetag! Each one can to multiple things, which is great for someone on a budget! Her BHAs unclog open pores filled with sebum and dirt, her AHAs keep clogged pores at bay, her toners are great to use in homemade masks, a lot of her moisturizers have SPF AND antioxidants AND a light tint!
Karen S.
Calgary
The ONLY skin care line I use... not everything will work for everyone but I have had the best success with Paula's Choice products. I'd spent a fortune on other lines before finding this line; I will never use anything else
Madisyn D.
Hamilton, ON
THIS IS THE BEST SKIN CARE BRAND OUT THERE! TRUST ME WHEN I SAY PAULA HAS YOU COVERED! I have SERVER HORMONAL ACNE. Nothing I do makes a difference. I went on meds, birth control, harmful chemical creams, doctors prescriptions. I tried everything to combat this crap on my face and it only seems to get worse. I even tried this brand named "nerd" that is supposed to be helpful for people who tried everything for their acne. It made my skin 5x worse than when I started using it. I was writing a review for nerd when I came across another review on nerd website saying "came here to say that nerd didn't work but PAULA'S CHOICE BURNED THE ANCE RIGHT OFF". I started looking up more things about Paula and got a refund for my nerd skin care. Paula has made a huge difference in my skin. Ance be gone! I only get maybe 1 or 2 pimples during my period and then they go away fast with Paula. No more deep, painful ance. Now my makeup even goes on better because my skin is hydrated, clear, patch free, even, and smoothed. Her products help with anti-aging as well! Please give Paula a try!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is the line pricey?
Patty A.
I just ordered the resist BHA 9 on ebay. Which line is recommended for acne and milia?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Anyone with dry/sensitive skin used their products? and what are you thoughts?
Kylee M.
I've heard really good things about Paula's Choice and I'm interested in trying a few things. What would you recommend? Is it really worth the hype?
McKendrie D.
burlington
My boyfriends mom raves about Paula's Choice but I'm still weary of trying it. I would like to try the skincare. I have dry skin, and am prone to breakouts. I like to use things gentle on my skin!