BY PAULA'S CHOICE

• My boyfriends mom raves about Paula's Choice but I'm still weary ...2 Answers
  • I've heard really good things about Paula's Choice and I'm intere...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the paulas choice makeup and wha... Be the first to answer!
Kristen O.
Lansing, MI
Paula’s Choice....THE BEST. I’ve been using this brand for years and aside from good genetics, it’s the reason I look ten years younger than I am.
Maggie R.
I have been a customer of Paula's Choice for 7 years. I have tried 70% of the products.

Pros:I am very pleased with some of the affordable, well formulated products. I use the oil booster and clinical ultra rich moisturizer daily. Favorite products include Paula's Choice CALM Redness Relief 1% BHA Lotion Exfoliant - 3.3 oz, Paula's Choice RESIST Moisture Renewal Oil Booster - 0.67 oz, and Paula's Choice Clinical Ultra-Rich Moisturizer with Coconut Oil and Shea Butter.

Cons: Other products have been major disappointments because they caused skin irritations and breakouts. I don't recommend the exfoliants as they are too harsh. I would also recommend using caution with the Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster - 0.67 oz and Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster.

Recommendations : Watch out for the excessive use of plant extracts! Many of these can cause irritation despite what the company may claim. Everyone is different. Paula puts a lot of science into her products and informs her customers about the ingredients and what they do. I really like that. Not many companies are so conscientious. I really love that there are no essential oils or fragrances in any of the products! Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics The only company that compares is Drunk Elephant, but they are more expensive.
A. N.
I love PC products. I love that they have no fragrance and only active ingredients, and that the price reflects that. Their return policy is awesome, as of course not every product works on every skin type. They are the workhorse products in my skincare regimen.
Lori G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have the most sensitive skin is dry and oily and it cannot have any type of fragrance on it Paula's Choice has really helped we get my skin to where I like it
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I just recently started using Paula's choice products a little over a month ago. I initially ordered the travel sized products just to try out and I absolutely loved them. I wish I would have used them a long timene ago, my skin has made such a huge turn around. I am no longer embarrassed to be in public with out my makeup on.
Marta M.
Cardiff , Cardiff
I love Paula's Choice products, I've tried several and they all did wonders for my skin. I specially love the fact that PC chooses ingredients that are proven to work, great packaging and no skin irritants. Pure love ❤
Renee G.
Louisville, KY
I’ve been using PC for about 3-4 years now & I give them all the credit for my youthful appearance! I am 37, but have people tell me all the time that I look like I’m in my 20’s! PC products are affordable & they work! I love the cleansers, moisturizers, & treatment products!
Krista B.
I discovered Paula's Choice while doing some major research in search of a new skincare line! I stumbled across this brand and fell in love! The company is so open and honest with their customers and their products match the top notch customer service they provide! Prices are reasonable and the products are some of my very favorites!
Lora S.
Toronto, ON
Almost every product I've tried from this brand I LOVE! Superstar products are their SPF offerings, 2% BHA liquid and retinol products (they actually make a difference). This brand also never tests on animals and a lot of their products are vegan (they have a page detailing the exceptions).
Rebekah M.
Richmond, TX
Excellent company with quality products. I truly believe in the science and researched based aspect of the company, I also really enjoy the price point
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is the line pricey?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Anyone with dry/sensitive skin used their products? and what are you thoughts?
Patty A.
I just ordered the resist BHA 9 on ebay. Which line is recommended for acne and milia?
Kylee M.
I've heard really good things about Paula's Choice and I'm interested in trying a few things. What would you recommend? Is it really worth the hype?
McKendrie D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
My boyfriends mom raves about Paula's Choice but I'm still weary of trying it. I would like to try the skincare. I have dry skin, and am prone to breakouts. I like to use things gentle on my skin!